Ask Supes

NBASupes

Just now, Blunt91 said:

Supes why would the Hawks be interested in Avery Bradly?, he isn't as good defensively as he use to be. 

They have their name around a number of guys and if the Hawks show interest due to their cap space, agents are going to mention it. It's all above leverage to get the most for your players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Kanter trade to Portland opens enough cap on Boston to aign Hayward?

They don't have capspace, but it does not limit them in resigning him, they have his bird rights.

What is does, is it gets them below the Luxury Tax Threshold and be eligible to use the $9 mil Mid Level Exception.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Supes why would the Hawks be interested in Avery Bradly?, he isn't as good defensively as he use to be. 

They are replacing Bembry and VC with shooters for Trae and roll bigs. This is how LP wants to play. Can't shoot a lot of 3's with bad 3 point shooters and win.

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm not arguing but what evidence is there for this?

Also this

Rajon Rondo spoke to ESPN’s Jackie MacMullan about his challenge to LeBron this season to focus on his body language. Rondo reflected on how James’ teammates looked up to him last season:

“When guys are making the same mistakes over and over and over, it’s hard to bite your tongue but I tried to get [James] to focus on his body language…Those young guys were looking at everything he did. If they missed four shots in a row and LeBron was making a face, it was crushing to them. He was their Michael Jordan. They didn’t want to let him down. But if LeBron said one thing positive to Brandon Ingram or Kyle Kuzma, they immediately were back to their old selves.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Ramona Shelburne said the league is threatening teams with 10 million dollar fines for tampering.

They instituted it last year.

Final figures still were to be determined, though reports have suggested the maximum fines could rise to $10 million for tampering, $6 million for improper deals and $5 million for comments enticing other teams’ players.

https://www.nba.com/news/nba-increases-fines-tampering

• Like 2

• Admin
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Vince Carter says his sources are telling him the Hawks will get at least one, maybe two of Galli, Harris, BB and Rondo. No mention of Hayward.

I’m alright with any of them but Rondo ... I would only give Gallo a two year due to injury history and age

• Like 1