• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

So Indiana University just fired their guy.

Once the Selltics fizzle outta the playoffs yet again, gotta wonder if Braaaad heeds the syren call to head back "home".

He's done well but I can't shake the notion that he seems better suited in a college environment.

18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

s a buyout candidate sure, but will he want to head here?

Not sure how truthful it is, but the rumors coming out of SA (Shams maybe?) after they made the announcement to part ways, indicated that LA wanted to be a starter while SA wanted to focus on their young players. If that's true, I'm not sure why he'd choose the Hawks when the most they could offer is backup with maybe 20-22 minutes.  

Again, no idea if it's true. My guess is he'll HAVE to settle for a back up role and will choose to do so with a contender rather than a fringe playoff team.  

32 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I don't want to jinx it but guys,

Boston is down 17 to the Cavs right now.....

Also on upset alert, Toronto is losing to the Pistons.

WTF. If Boston falls to the Cavs, we move in to a tie for 6th.... on our off day lol

Gotta think Danny is going to make a move before the deadline. 

35 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I don't want to jinx it but guys,

Boston is down 17 to the Cavs right now.....

Also on upset alert, Toronto is losing to the Pistons.

WTF. If Boston falls to the Cavs, we move in to a tie for 6th.... on our off day lol

Quick, we need a reverse-jinx on this Selltic game!!

I'm growing a rat-tail as we speak!!  Cmon, Collin!!

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Raptors are trending in the wrong direction, having lost 6 straight games.  They play the Jazz next so that could make 7 in a row.

I was just looking at that!  Celtics are down right now as are the Hornets...Wiz lost as well.  A lot of East teams around us down tonight -- hopefully the Bulls lose too.

7 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I was just looking at that!  Celtics are down right now as are the Hornets...Wiz lost as well.  A lot of East teams around us down tonight -- hopefully the Bulls lose too.

I did not realize Bulls let the Spurs back in to it. I was just about to compliment them on playing much better lately.

Im most worried about the Hornets, they just refuse to come back down to Earth. Miami has a cake schedule the rest of the way and Boston will likely find a way to hang around the top 6 too.

The sports Gods want a Knicks Nets playoff series so I envision them following each other whether 2v7 or 1v8

15 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Bulls are going down..lol. Blew at 25 point lead..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Bulls are going down..lol. Blew at 25 point lead..

Just now, kg01 said:

What the spurs just did to the bulls should come with an NC-17 rating.

Like a 32-9 run including 17 straight points in the 4th.  Yikes.

I was literally ignoring that game thinking it was a dub for Chicago, that's crazy man. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Come on Cavs!!!

Too close for comfort. A 4pt lead is never safe against the refs I mean the Celtics....

wait.... 

spoke too soon Wow Cleveland!

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Haha 2