• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Vincent AS(s)kew 😶 If he had his wife’s rump he’d prolly be ok 👌👋 Ayesha.  Did 👀 a bit painful though.

The tailbone's connected to the ... metal step.  Yowch

Ok, it's not "funny" because I know it hurt but ... him grabbing his boodee in that moment was so {insert more appropriate word than funny}.

Oh man, listening to Scalabrine going back and forth with all the Sellltic callers this morning is pretty hilarious.

Guys calling for them to tank, guys rippin' players, folks realizing Braaaad's leaving for IND, everybody calling for Robert Wiliams, blah, blah, blah ...

My guy Isola gave a public service announcement, "I'm not gonna tell you what to call and talk about ... but no more calls about Robert Williams."

Haha, green tears are yummy.

• Haha 3

Lol while Luka is being glorified, I'm truly understanding that even if trae has these 15 assist 15 pt games I could care less, if we win. Luka can be mvp x 7 without a ring, no one really gives a €__€£

Trae, just win baby

Edited by hawkzlova123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Lol while Luka is being glorified, I'm truly understanding that even if trae has these 15 assist 15 pt games I could care less, if we win. Luka can be mvp x 7 without a ring, no one really gives a €__€£

Trae, just win baby

I agree.  Just win.  IF (and it's a big one) the Hawks can prove they can consistently win with against the non-sucking NBA teams with Trae only scoring 15 pts, I'll be jumping for job because it makes it SO SO SO much easier for the team to win and takes all kinds of pressure off of Trae.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Haha, green tears are yummy.

And blue and yellow as well! Oh speaking of which listen 🎧 to the H town announcers here, I need a Worrell jersey next, he’s madder than I am at the scrubs lol..classic. Draymond felt like a foo doh 😣 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Trae, just win baby

The preceding message NOT brought to you by @TheNorthCydeRises... 😶 

😆 I’n onlyyyyy kiddinnnnnn maing, coke here Noth, give us a hug 🤗.

I’m sorry with the Hawks soaring and my 29th fav team (the scrubs) and my 30th fav (the Celts) sky 🌌 diving I’m in a Manny (good) Mudiay! 🥳 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

And blue and yellow as well! Oh speaking of which listen 🎧 to the H town announcers here, I need a Worrell jersey next, he’s madder than I am at the scrubs lol..classic. Draymond felt like a foo doh 😣 

Ol' Greymond doing the stretch like Jane Fonda or something.  Out there beak-dancing.  I thought he was gonna bust out a head stand next.

• Haha 1

Not interested in hating on Luka anymore myself, certainly not as much anyway. Trae is our great and mostly clutch guy and I will take some solace that he really stays in shape unlike someone else. Like next to zero fat percentage with Trae. Luka is a great player and yeah he is a media love child but will let it go at just that now because we have our own path and the playoffs are pretty assured in my mind. Lets see what Nate helps us do in the postseason.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

If it wasn't obvious before now, I'm a bit of a Kris Dunn Stan....I just love his game

Me too, I had too much time in the offseason to dig into potential free agents and I got stuck on Dunn and Grant immediately after watching their defensive highlights. 

He is exactly what we need from a toughness & competitiveness standpoint and I feel like he will be a mini enforcer for Trae. Like if a PG is giving Trae the business he will come in and set things straight lol

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

A Pacers win tonight coupled with a Hawks won tomorrow and we are tied 4th. 

Yep. The KIngs are letting me down again right now..They sure know how to blow leads..smh