• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

14 minutes ago, KB21 said:

My 9 year old daughter didn't get the humor.  

We did the same with our nephew and Tommy Boy, he was non too pleased. :indifferent: (this was actually literally his face).

I was gonna show him History of the World but F@ck that now lol. He’s not ready.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We can only hope that the Celtics situation is so reminiscent of our in the face Knick's Dolan stuff. Would be just lovely. And am not talking a Srevie Wonder tune here. Only the dark stuff you know. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
21 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I heard Kidd had some alcohol issues but hopefully that is behind him. 

I get Kidd and Byron Scott mixed up a good bit as coaches. Folks around them seemed to be irritated or uncomfortable consistently. I tended to get that disenfranchised vibe from it overall in both cases.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Make it through a playoffs without getting hurt dude.     I kinda hope the Knicks pay him $100 million just to doom their franchise for another 5  years.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Make it through a playoffs without getting hurt dude.     I kinda hope the Knicks pay him $100 million just to doom their franchise for another 5  years.  

Did ya'll see that link below, 4 yrs 181 million for Jimmy Butler.

That is a MAX deal,

Thats a big difference than the paltry 30+ million a year JC is eligible for and the 24-26 million a year he will likely sign for 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Lol you and kg hate the Suns. 

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

:Schroder: "But of course! After all, I am a small forward now."

~d3nn1s

But how many positions can he defend? :indifferent:

26 minutes ago, aali34 said:

@NBASupes Any truth to this?

It wouldn't surprise me at all. LP seemed to always play the tough love role towards Trae, attempting to always knock him down a notch or two whenever he had the opportunity.

Any time Trae was snubbed he never went to bat for him, it was always an "I told him he wasn't ready yet" mentality.

It was truly weird to me because they acted as if Trae had free range to play his style on the court without any repercussion. So if that's the case then his flaws weren't just his fault, it was on the coaching that enabled it. I thought it was a bad look for a coach to be so hesitant to praise his best player and it likely only fueled the negative narratives surrounding Trae.

I totally believe this could be true.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1