• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Where is the portion of the forum where we talk about the other games? Like the one on now, figured they be a game thread somewhere , I think there used to be

I think it’s been awhile since anyone cared about other games because ours were tough enough to watch at times lol. There is the around the league forum, but with us actually watching these games for Hawks interest it is a good idea! 

• Like 1

I'm going to be very disappointed if the Nets win the NBA Finals this year because of them being a super friends team.

Heck...a Nets-Clippers final won't be fun either. But we know good and well that the Clippers likely choke in the 2nd round, if they make it (likely will honestly because it is #JustClipsThangs for all of the series they play to go long).

Man...I was kind of excited for tonight's game too.

23 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'm going to be very disappointed if the Nets win the NBA Finals this year because of them being a super friends team.

Heck...a Nets-Clippers final won't be fun either. But we know good and well that the Clippers likely choke in the 2nd round, if they make it (likely will honestly because it is #JustClipsThangs for all of the series they play to go long).

Man...I was kind of excited for tonight's game too.

Don't sleep on us if we get to the ECF

• Like 3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That means it's up to us to stop the SuperFriends.

Since we're the "villains", may as well act like The Legion of Doom.

• Lex Luthor - Schlenk . . . ( started to make this Nate, but the bald head evil genius of the Hawks is Travis )
  • Captain Cold - Trae 
  • Sinestro - Bogi
  • Bizzaro - Gallo
  • Solomon Grundy - Solo
  • Cheetah - Lou Williams . . . ( I'm sure Lou has been there too )
  • Brainiac - Collins
  • Black Manta - Hunter
  • Grodd - ( leaving this blank because I don't want to be cancelled, or called a racist, or a self-hater, etc )
  • The Toy Man - Okongwu . . . ( No, I'm not changing him to Grodd )
  • Riddler - Capela
  • Giganta - Huerter . . . ( both red heads )
  • Scarecrow - Cam

This list is incredible! One slight tweak though...I think Bruno should be Solomon Grundy.

52 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

This list is incredible! One slight tweak though...I think Bruno should be Solomon Grundy.

Thought about that.  But the dude was already named Solomon.  And Solo is our enforcer ( and he knocked out Lebron ).  So he fits the Solomon Grundy character.

Yeah . . this is definitely Solo.

45 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

OMG!!!  The medias darling Luka boy is going home while Trae is beating down the best team in the East!!  What will they say now!?  

Woohoo!

To be fair, Luka gave it to the Clippers in that series.  He's so talented. However, Dallas, which the media accused Atlanta of being, is so Luka centric, that they can't compete until they get more talent.  They shot their shot on KP though so right now they are first round fodder.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

To be fair, Luka gave it to the Clippers in that series.  He's so talented. However, Dallas, which the media accused Atlanta of being, is so Luka centric, that they can't compete until they get more talent.  They shot their shot on KP though so right now they are first round fodder.

Zeke and LP questioning Luka's ball dominance. They're questioning whether a team can win a Championship with one guy dominating the ball. Narrative shift incoming...

Edited by hawkman
  • Like 4