• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Wow.  that surprises me.

He is like Trae on defense except not improving.  Having the two of them on the floor together would be a field day for opposing teams.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

There is no rumor of Bogi being traded for DeRozan. I was just saying, that would make sense based on the price SA is demanding. 

There are other teams where DeRozan would be a much better fit than in Atlanta.  Given the assumption that Trae is on our roster going forward, I'd be very reluctant to add a wing who can't defend or a wing who can't shoot the 3.  Adding both in a high priced player just seems like the wrong move.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There is no rumor of Bogi being traded for DeRozan. I was just saying, that would make sense based on the price SA is demanding. 

Thanks for the clarification. 

Guess the only link we have from ATL is that they inquired about him - nothing else. 

A DeMar trade to the Hornets seems more likely than with ATL from based on what you wrote. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

No but this is annoying... Drugs are bad kids.

lol he's got the right attitude.  He might be close if you're just talking about impact on team defense and not 1:1 lock down

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 think of a good title for the Draymond thing and we need to post it in around the league. 

my suggestions...

Druggie Dray... 

Green with jealousy (spotlight not being on him anymore)

Dirtbag Draymond.. Thoughts @kg01?

Or just, "And who are you?"

(since, absent Curry/Klay/Durant all he is is Mr. Triple Single)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I love Perk! He’s a friend of the show!

There's probably a hundred scrubs that were better defenders than this guy.  He's good, I get that.  But I can't stand when people who were born on 3rd act like they hit a fuggin triple.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Why would we trade for Derozan and not just keep Bogie?

49 minutes ago, AHF said:

This.  I don't know why we would want that trade, especially if we had to give up Snell as well to make it happen.  Bogi for DD is already suspect in my mind.  His lack of 3pt range is a problem on offense and  his defense is abysmal.  His midrange game is fantastic but that just isn't enough to live with his defense, imo.

His defense sucks, while he's an easy bucket getter on offense - something our current SGs lack - just saying. not advocating.

And this just DOES NOT make sense, where we are trading for a worse defender and older.

• Like 1

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No but this is annoying... Drugs are bad kids.

He wouldn't be a particularly high impact defender in prior eras (imagine 80's center being able to isolate on him) but he is a good fit for the current rule set.  That said, there are still an easy several dozen players I'd pluck from NBA history to come in over him.  For example, I think Scott Pippen would be a defensive superstar in this era.  Duncan, Deke, Gobert, Zo, Artest, GP, Rodman, etc. are all guys I'd take over him pretty quickly.

And that is before we start addressing the GOAT defensive candidate in Bill Russell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

He wouldn't be a particularly high impact defender in prior eras (imagine 80's center being able to isolate on him) but he is a good fit for the current rule set.  That said, there are still an easy several dozen players I'd pluck from NBA history to come in over him.  For example, I think Scott Pippen would be a defensive superstar in this era.  Duncan, Deke, Gobert, Zo, Artest, GP, Rodman, etc. are all guys I'd take over him pretty quickly.

And that is before we start addressing the GOAT defensive candidate in Bill Russell.

Are u Rapp? 😂 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMxWd-vlBz_/?igshid=1he2htmm4j0tc

• Like 1