• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Latest Hawks Update Only: 

My guy was wrong about Bogi. While Atlanta is listening on calls, Bogi had interest in seeing what's available as he did not like his role. I think campster talked about this. But he's seemed to be one that likes things now and wants to stay. Bogi's offers have been, well underwhelming. 

This is interesting - you can see the difference in how he is being used the last 4 or so games.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes dijo:

Four names have been mentioned by him that Atlanta had interest within a reasonable price: DeMar DeRozan, Otto Porter Jr, Doug McDermott, and Hawks legend, Paul Millsap. These are four guys Atlanta has shown interest too but their willingness to trade anything more Snell has been slim to none. The reason why Snell has been a key mention is because of the obvious, he doesn't fit into their future plans. The options are very limited for the Hawks and it's unlikely we see any moves. Bogi as I mentioned early wants to stay. He's going to be here for awhile. There is a chance he might be moved in the offseason if teams need a starting SG and they are willing to pay what Atlanta finds suitable. 

The only rumor I've heard is Whiteside for Bruno 2nd rounder that might happen. 

I would love to get Whiteside as a backup C to Capela, that would be a fantastic addition.

• Like 3

One last thing on Collins. Collins rookie year his numbers were

10.5ppg
% 34.0% 
 rpg 1.3 

That is with Head Down every 3rd play try to get a blow by layup Dennis Schröder at the point.  His FG% has only improved a few points with Trae.

Last thing on Dennis....The Lakers are shopping him. They've grown tired of his schtick already.

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Last thing on Dennis....The Lakers are shopping him. They've grown tired of his schtick already.

Is it that, or they don't want to pay him the $20 mil he's looking for in FAcy?

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta doesn't like any of the offers. Atlanta haven't exactly been aggressive with offers either. 

If a team gets desperate tomorrow and ups their offers for cam or Kevin would Hawks budge or are they committed to not trading either no matter what?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I would love to get Whiteside as a backup C to Capela, that would be a fantastic addition.

I agree he would be a very nice addition to the bench! it would be a nice move to say the least.

• Premium Member

Any vet big we would add is almost inherently better than adding none.

But. Having said that.

If you're going to add one, do your darnedest to get one who shoots 70%+ at the line... give McM the benefit of an option at the end of games so that hack-a-Capela is neutralized.

And. Having said that.

I would not be at all surprised if Schlenk is looking at all these bigs being discussed as buyout candidates and thinking he's better to not have to give up anything at all... and persuaded that, worst-case, the guys currently available and on the sidelines that cost nothing are a better option than giving up assets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

If a team gets desperate tomorrow and ups their offers for cam or Kevin would Hawks budge or are they committed to not trading either no matter what?

There is no up their offers. Atlanta wants a legit all star. Those teams want more than raw player with a lot of potential or a young solid role player for their all star. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, NBASupes said:

There is no up their offers. Atlanta wants a legit all star. Those teams want more than raw player with a lot of potential or a young solid role player for their all star. 

Any news around the NBA? This is turning into one big snooze fest.