• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

20 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Listening to TS on 92.9 this morning, he didn't sound like he was about to make a big move. Some quotes, "the team is playing well recently, so you dont want to screw that up." Travis yawned on air, and they joked he was tired from taking so many calls before the trade deadline, but Travis responded, "Im tired from the late tip, not from calls." 

I like how he's appears to be open about his hidden deals, atleast that's what it is apparent. 

Gallo get well soon man, one comes back another drops, freaking domino effect team

27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Are you on the Celts actually board or the trade board? I gotta see this! 🍿 

I have no clue. I haven't been there since they said I was lying about their interest in Harden which was the truth. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wtf.. I’m not going on realgm. Some guy wants to give us Bjelica, Jabari, Josh Richardson for Collins and Huerter. And that’s not considered trolling? Wow. Ok.

Texas Chuck is a piece of shit, I've been telling you guys that site is garbage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Reading GMs talk after they've been GMs, one theme that's seemed to be consistent is that deals rarely take a lot of time to develop. Rather, it's like "If you ever decide to sell that house for $250,000, I'll be interested," then getting a call that "Hey, I've decided I can do $200,000." And bam, it happens. More often than not, of course, that second call doesn't happen.

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I have no clue. I haven't been there since they said I was lying about their interest in Harden which was the truth. 

Can't tell people who are that entitled to face reality.  They expect everything to go their way and so if they don't trade for someone it was because they weren't interested. 

When it becomes apparent the guy who was telling them the hard truth was right they won't show up and own up to tip the cap.  Because they feel they are entitled to make those attacks even when they are wrong.

When you plant your stake and you end up wrong, you gotta show up and take your lumps.

6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Toronto might not have one of these key guys past Wednesday. 

FVV

Siakam

Lowry

Powell could be all gone.

Clippers don't have much to offer but they are being extremely aggressive trying to land a PG.

FVV and Siakam? I guess this is why you Dont want to overpay for players..lol...

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Texas Chuck is a piece of shit, I've been telling you guys that site is garbage.

Yup and he acts like he’s the GM of every team. He’s prolly a young yuppie. Lol. I’m not even going on there except for maybe the Hawks page to check on Jam! 😃 

• Premium Member

I was thinking about the DeMar rumor again and I wonder if the Hornets would be willing to part with PJ Washington (along with Scary Terry to make the contracts fit) for him. I am aware the price is low for DeMar but surely the Spurs don't want to keep adding to the group of guards they already have, which is what will happen if the trade consists of Terry and Malik Monk. That is a crap load of guards. 

2 minutes ago, Spacejam said:

I was thinking about the DeMar rumor again and I wonder if the Hornets would be willing to part with PJ Washington (along with Scary Terry to make the contracts fit) for him. I am aware the price is low for DeMar but surely the Spurs don't want to keep adding to the group of guards they already have, which is what will happen if the trade consists of Terry and Malik Monk. That is a crap load of guards. 

Are you a Hawks fan? Just wondering.

3 hours ago, Spacejam said:

PJ Washington and Terry Rozier for an expiring DeMar Derozen. That would be the worst trade of all time, at least from Charlotte's perspective.

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

There's probably a hundred scrubs that were better defenders than this guy.  He's good, I get that.  But I can't stand when people who were born on 3rd act like they hit a fuggin triple.

Tobias Harris guarded by (the self proclaimed best defender in NBA history) Draymond had 25 points on 9/18 FG, 13 boards and 4 assists/ +22 Tobias has never been an all star player in his 10 year career in the league. 

Draymond 6 points 2/7FG, 9 boards and 6 assists/-20. 3 time all star. 

Triple single lives on!

Yappin too much that’s what happens.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1