• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How in the hell can we have one of the most exciting players in the league and get no nationally televised games?

Wurider05

Post image

You figure with the ratings being down even with their star in the finals that they would try to give other teams a chance. Trae Young was voted in as a damn all star but the Grizzlies get more national games than we do? We just don't get any love. 

Edited by Wurider05
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Wurider05 changed the title to How in the hell can we have one of the most exciting players in the league and get no nationally televised games?

No worries, gang.  You get to have Zion tossed down your gullet all year.  Oh, and you get to watch the boring a** Selltics all year probably in doubleheaders with the Mavs so we can get our fill of Tatum hero-ball backed with Louqua hero-ball.

Oh and how fun will it be watching BSPN try to convince us the Warriors are still an it team?

• Like 4

They don't trust us:

They don't think Trae is a real superstar 

They they think we solved our SF position. They like Cam but they don't know and they don't care for Hunter. 

They don't respect the guys we signed and traded for. 

Most importantly, they just don't care about the Hawks.

But you are right, considering everything, we should as many games as New Orleans 

• Thanks 1

The list goes further than that, I saw where Hawks have ONE nationally televised game. But Knicks don’t, the Wizz don’t, Magics don’t. We’ll get more than 1...

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, hazer said:

The list goes further than that, I saw where Hawks have ONE nationally televised game. But Knicks don’t, the Wizz don’t, Magics don’t. We’ll get more than 1...

By their typical logic they are probably regretting the Wiz right now. They love some Westbrook. 

By the way. I love me some Trae, but him making it back as an All Star starter just got more difficult in the East. Im not arguing about skill, talent, prime, or even who will have a better record. But guys Kyrie, Russ, and Beal will get a ton of love if their teams are just moderately successful. Kemba and Trae may end up as reserves this year.

We will see how not having a game will affect voting.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Final_quest said:

Bogdan was celebrated as one of the best offseason additions when he was going to the Bucks.  He goes to the Hawks and he is seen as a nonfactor.

This pretty much sums it up. BB was the missing piece when the Bucks made a move on him and the Lakers were interested. Here, he's nothing more thana slimmer version of Alexander Volkov. And Gallinari is way too old and just should've retired; same with Rondo if he wasn't going to sign for a 'real' team. 

Have them tell it, Trae just pads his stats and just isn't a winner, Reddish should be in the G-League, and Collins should be in playing for the (insert contending team here). 

We'll just have to see what happens. That's why they play the games...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Moderators
9 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

By their typical logic they are probably regretting the Wiz right now. They love some Westbrook. 

By the way. I love me some Trae, but him making it back as an All Star starter just got more difficult in the East. Im not arguing about skill, talent, prime, or even who will have a better record. But guys Kyrie, Russ, and Beal will get a ton of love if their teams are just moderately successful. Kemba and Trae may end up as reserves this year.

We will see how not having a game will affect voting.

Pretty sure he got more votes than all those guys last year.  And I don’t think it was particularly close.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AHF said:

Pretty sure he got more votes than all those guys last year.  And I don’t think it was particularly close.

Kyrie was injured , Beal was just coming on but losing, Westbrook was in loaded West.

Fan votes only count for 1/3, I think Trae keeps most of those though he will lose some. Trae finished near the top in coaches and players votes because there wasn't any competition and the other East guards basically took votes from each other.

This year I can see coaches and players having clear favoritism for Westbrook and Kyrie, and maybe Beal if the Wiz are winning.

On 12/6/2020 at 2:02 PM, Wurider05 said:

Post image

You figure with the ratings being down even with their star in the finals that they would try to give other teams a chance. Trae Young was voted in as a damn all star but the Grizzlies get more national games than we do? We just don't get any love. 

If we start out on FIRE, maybe they'll do some rescheduling...lol

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Kyrie was injured , Beal was just coming on but losing, Westbrook was in loaded West.

Fan votes only count for 1/3, I think Trae keeps most of those though he will lose some. Trae finished near the top in coaches and players votes because there wasn't any competition and the other East guards basically took votes from each other.

This year I can see coaches and players having clear favoritism for Westbrook and Kyrie, and maybe Beal if the Wiz are winning.

Hopefully we will win enough to keep Trae in pole position.  He is definitely the young rising star among the group and fans tend to connect with that.

• Like 2