• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

2 hours ago, DS5 said:

Seriously what's up with all the injuries? Are the hawks being overly cautious or is this going to be the norm with these young guys? What are Chelsea Lane and Emory doing? 

In the case of Dre, Bogi, and Dunn, it is/was injury.

Everyone else I feel like they are being overly cautious. And a little soft if you ask me.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Honestly i was suspicious of the claim that Rondo was great with young teams.   Maybe in the locker room but seems like his success on the court depends a lot on playing with vets.   I'm hoping it's just chemistry but it's very frustrating.   

20 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Lace 'em up son. The time is now.

You never know how much longer he'll be out with this staff.Probably another 2 months ..smh. He should be getting plenty of shots up either way...

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think these players are going to have to start lying about these little aches and pain to avoid the "minutes restrictions" list. This is getting out of hand for such a young team. How come solo never has any pain? Shades of Vince Carter... Carter was never hurt either!

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

I think these players are going to have to start lying about these little aches and pain to avoid the "minutes restrictions" list. This is getting out of hand for such a young team. How come solo never has any pain? Shades of Vince Carter... Carter was never hurt either!

Toronto is playing well tonight too...smh..

• Premium Member

I'm still waiting for an update on Hunter and Dunn.

I have a feeling Bogi won't be back until after the Allstar break. Today is 4 weeks since his injury. He's just ramping up on court work. Then he'll still have to get to 3v3 then 5v5 practices. We'll probably get another update in 2 weeks around which will be Feb 20th, then the 1st half schedule concludes March 3rd another 2 weeks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm still waiting for an update on Hunter and Dunn.

I have a feeling Bogi won't be back until after the Allstar break. Today is 4 weeks since his injury. He's just ramping up on court work. Then he'll still have to get to 3v3 then 5v5 practices. We'll probably get another update in 2 weeks around which will be Feb 20th, then the 1st half schedule concludes March 3rd another 2 weeks.

I'm hoping Hunter will be back for the Mavs game. Bogi and Dunn after the all star break. OO has me worried because he sent one of those ominous, cryptic "everything happens for a reason" tweets.  Achilles tedinopathy can be really painful and slow to heal. 

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I'm hoping Hunter will be back for the Mavs game. Bogi and Dunn after the all star break. OO has me worried because he sent one of those ominous, cryptic "everything happens for a reason" tweets.  Achilles tedinopathy can be really painful and slow to heal. 

So its possible both Hunter and Okungwu have chronic knee/achilles issues? 

Image result for crying meme

Edited by terrell