• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks (1 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5793a7fb37c58136e6503033/t/57cef94446c3c467a1d5e907/1525545983131/

+

32 Points Marketing, LLC - Contact 32 Points Marketing, LLC about their  services via Credo

=

Goldilocks Found - 13-0 precedent cleanup. - 600 Commerce

I get it now.  The number 32.   

It all correlates.

What Freezing Point Depression Is and How It Works 

=

Andy Yung on Instagram: “A storm's coming... ❄️ @traeyoung @atlhawks  #KeepThatSameEnergy Wallpaper available on my story! Wa… | Nba players,  Latest video, Instagram

Ha ha. I love it. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Capela’s season captured in a play... 4 letters W-O-R-K  🦾 🇨🇭:neo: :hmm: Hard to believe he’s “neutral”.

Combo of Moses Malone, Kevin Willis and Deke lol

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Combo of Moses Malone, Kevin Willis and Deke lol

Crazy thing he’s mobile that most of them. I mean Deke was the king of swats but his body and movement was mechanical whereas Clint is fluid and can actually put the ball on the floor. Willis couldn’t take but a few dribbles in the post either and same with Moses. In their defense though bigs were never encouraged to dribble until about the early 90’s with C Webb and guys like that putting it on the floor.

But ya he’s a mix of them all a bit. Hope he stays a Hawk a long time, and Trae and Bogi. I like our squad a lot. We seem to have put a nice rebuild together in a short period of time. In about 4 years. First piece was J Collins in 2017, last piece being Okongwu in 2020. 👍🏾 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Well let me help you get down right orgasmic.  The Hawks did this while retaining their own 1st round draft picks in all upcoming years. Own the rights to the Thunder's in 2022 (top 14 protected) and own an average of an extra 2nd round pick per year in the next 8 NBA drafts....the future is bright.

Thunder are going full tank, that's going to end up being 2 2nds. 

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

Well let me help you get down right orgasmic.  The Hawks did this while retaining their own 1st round draft picks in all upcoming years. Own the rights to the Thunder's in 2022 (top 14 protected) and own an average of an extra 2nd round pick per year in the next 8 NBA drafts....the future is bright.

The only thing that worries me though is our cap situation 2 years from now. We can't resign everybody, while also trying to add on to this team. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

The only thing that worries me though is our cap situation 2 years from now. We can't resign everybody, while also trying to add on to this team. 

I’d love to invite you to my next party 🎉 I’m having at the house. (Every party 🎉 has one). I kid ATLHawkscp3, I kid. Ya me too a lil.

1 hour ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Good problems to have when you consider no one wins cheap in this league.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I'm just gonna live in the moment and not worry about it right now.  The way I see it they're either gonna be good enough to get paid and keep or get traded for value. 

Winning will be the most important thing in determining who gets paid and is a keeper.  I also think by the time Reddish and Hunter's extensions kick in, the Salary Cap will be significantly higher than what it is right now. Also Gallo will have expired and Bogi will be in his team option year.

I would say we are well staggered with expirings and the young cores potential new contracts. 

I think this is on the conservative side for 2022 and onwards due to COVID, which I think by 2022 most arena's will be back to full capacity.

image.png

50 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Good problems to have when you consider no one wins cheap in this league.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Not exactly sure how one has almost 1,500 posts here, and just now was the first time I'd noticed this username. Fwiw, I'd like to nominate dexmethylphenidate for username hall of fame status.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 9:20 PM, Atlantaholic said:

Bogi is going to come back to earth a little bit at some point. He's a good player but he's not going to average 23ppg on 50% from here on out like he has been doing the last 10 games. But boy oh boy how huge this spurt has been for us, especially those games Trae missed. 

You were correct . . . but barely.

Bogi since that game vs Indiana

21.7 ppg - 4.2 asst - 3.6 rebs - 1.8 stls

50% FG - 48% 3FG

Just an incredible shooting pace he's been on since his return.

• Like 3