• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Drinking Knickerbocker Tears Thread

sturt

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Should I be thankful that you found this or ashamed that you found it so quickly while I couldn't? 🤔

It's under the Youtube channel - MSG Networks.  I had actually just finished watching this when I saw your post.

I've been watching their recaps all series . . . mainly for Monica McNutt's reactions and analysis.  She's outstanding, in my opinion.

Their post game is very good . . . somewhat biased of course . . . but very good.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's under the Youtube channel - MSG Networks.  I had actually just finished watching this when I saw your post.

I've been watching their recaps all series . . . mainly for Monica McNutt's reactions and analysis.  She's outstanding, in my opinion.

Their post game is very good . . . somewhat biased of course . . . but very good.

She has a horrible attitude though, imho.

2 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

These Knickerbocker tears are getting a bit stale... but still worth one last squeeze.

Oh man. Oh Jesus. I didn't see this until now. My head hurt. I need a baby aspirin. Seriously. My daughter just checked to see if I was okay and I showed her this video and now she's laughing hysterically alongside me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Oh man. Oh Jesus. I didn't see this until now. My head hurt. I need a baby aspirin. Seriously. My daughter just checked to see if I was okay and I showed her this video and now she's laughing hysterically alongside me...

Love the part where Perk says Trae walked right up to MSG, right up to Dolan’s house and walked in with dirty shoes. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

SAS said that Nate already has a contract extension, it just has not been announced.  TIFWIW.

I mean it was kind of understood that he was going to get a contract extension, just a matter of the $$$ he's earning. Every playoff win adds to his contract I'm assuming.

Two things I wanna re-highlight.  We talked about these but I think these are all-timers for the Hawks.

1. Capela talkin' that shish and backin' it up.  Dude said we're gonna "send them on vacation".  Then went in and did it?  Who does that?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e470098njh0rhpr202lp6

2. Nix beat us 3-0 and the games were barely close.  Then this in the playoffs?  We basically drifted them out to the deep waters and let 'em drown.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47kyoopq3j673rfvqh4tx

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Two things I wanna re-highlight.  We talked about these but I think these are all-timers for the Hawks.

1. Capela talkin' that shish and backin' it up.  Dude said we're gonna "send them on vacation".  Then went in and did it?  Who does that?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e470098njh0rhpr202lp6

2. Nix beat us 3-0 and the games were barely close.  Then this in the playoffs?  We basically drifted them out to the deep waters and let 'em drown.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47kyoopq3j673rfvqh4tx

Ya, man Clint was the bully in school that just straight ganked the Knicks lunch 💰 daily... lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Such a sweet victory.  Total beat down really.   Those last three games man.   

I have some knick fans friends and they are still in denial.  Knicks aren't in a good situation.   Their core of Randle/RJ isn't that good.   RJ may be ok but he's not a #1 or #2 option.  And Randle is Randle.  As soon as you add a great guard Randle goes back to being the real solid PF he always was and not the Jokic lite they thought they had.   

For some reason i'm still salty that the Knicks fans constantly claim they are so educated but couldn't even see that Trae was legit and we were twice the team they were.   Most had no clue this was coming.   

• Like 4