• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Drinking Knickerbocker Tears Thread

sturt

21 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Knicks are currently a ( -1.5 ) favorite going into Game 5.   Let's see how much the line changes between now and Wednesday.

I think it gets pushed to Knicks - .5

Fans will be pounding the Hawks I believe. At least ones who have seen the series so far. Still scary to bet against the home team in a close out game. 

Knicks .5 will be the ending line in my guestimation. The Hawks will knock a point off this line by tomorrow.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

4th stage of grief - Depression.

Some are still in the 3rd stage - Bargaining.   

Saying . . "if only we can win tonight, we can push this to a Game 7.  At that point, we will win the series."

NY media seem to be in the 5th stage - Acceptance.  They're almost overwhelmingly writing off the Knicks, and now trying to spin how reaching the playoffs is a good thing in their quest to attract a big time star free agent.

What is Rappaport thinking that’s all I care about 😂 

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

4th stage of grief - Depression.

Some are still in the 3rd stage - Bargaining.   

Saying . . "if only we can win tonight, we can push this to a Game 7.  At that point, we will win the series."

NY media seem to be in the 5th stage - Acceptance.  They're almost overwhelmingly writing off the Knicks, and now trying to spin how reaching the playoffs is a good thing in their quest to attract a big time star free agent.

He mentioned us a couple weeks ago, I’ve seen this a few times. He called us out with :45 left in the thing..around 2:15ish, NOBODY, the Nets, the ATLANTA HAWKS...

• Moderators

I have a knick friend who swears the knick fans are the most educated fans in the league.   Please.   For one there's no way to back that up but this year is very similar to any year that the knicks have been even decent.  They always think their team is a contender despite a lot of evidence to the contrary.  Which makes you a great fan but not necessarily an educated one. 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I just came from the Knicks RealGM board and man is it sad.  100+ page game day threads, now their game 5 thread is 5 pages. Someone brought up Clint's, uhm..."speech" from today. Their answer was, well, they've been backing it up. You're winning 3-1, you can talk that smack. He's right.

Damn....defeated even in their forums.

But there is always one....this idiot blaming the players...WOW!

And yet people wonder why they are spit on and have bottles thrown at them. It is about time players learn their actions on the court get fans pissed off and the stupid one react. Look at what a douche Kyrie was in Boston rubbing his foot on the emblem after he played there and bailed on them. A fan thru a bottle.
Look at at trae did in the garden saying the fans chanted fu trae even his coach said he never heard that in that 2nd game. The next game he got spit on.
How about you act like a adult and the fans can then treat you like one? When will the NBA hold the player accountable for the on the court nonsense like what happened in these two examples? They are holding fans examples and I get that you should never spit on someone or throw a bottle but that is emotion caused by a direct result of these guys on the court crap.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

If Randle's hair has the same effect that Ben Wallace's did, we might be in trouble tomorrow.

Yall know what Im talking bout, when that fro' came out you aint want to see Ben Wallace that night lol

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

If Randle's hair has the same effect that Ben Wallace's did, we might be in trouble tomorrow.

Yall know what Im talking bout, when that fro' came out you aint want to see Ben Wallace that night lol

Maybe his braids were too tight, lol.

• Haha 1