• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reddish just showed that he'll be a problem.

DawnOfThemBirds

• Premium Member

"Cam I am" is going to be the truth! The sad truth is that the cap won't let us keep all 5 of our young core. It's a same too....I can only imagine how deadly this team could be if kept together for the next three years. 

• Like 1

Ice Très/TJ

Action Cam/Bogey

Dr. Dre/K’Von

J-Bap/Gallo

Ah Capela/Double-oh 

Good GOD, mahn 😑

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've already said that I'm giving him a mulligan given the circumstances.

But man...in the short look that we were given, it already looks as if Nate may have brought out a completely different side of him. He showed some flashes but never the side that he showed here.

Also, 'Killa Cam' is fine as his nickname, lmao. Not any of the nicknames suggested here.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I've already said that I'm giving him a mulligan given the circumstances.

But man...in the short look that we were given, it already looks as if Nate may have brought out a completely different side of him. He showed some flashes but never the side that he showed here.

Also, 'Killa Cam' is fine as his nickname, lmao. Not any of the nicknames suggested here.

The only reason I don’t like that one is because it’s taken. Cam’ron has gone by Killa Cam for ages. Let Cam get his own genuine one, and it’ll stick. Dudes are trying too hard. these nicknames remind me of Mike Bibby letting some 3 year old draw his tattoos

i did kind of like that Camborghini one Rashad Phillips gave him lol he’s been comparing his game to a Lambo since his rookie year

I want to know who he was talking to all last night.  Looked like the “Killa Cam” persona was asserting itself…

”I told you Cameron, you need me.  Let me drive for awhile, I promise I’ll keep the casualties low this time”

Meanwhile Bud was like:

:Bud: *urp* is he talking to me?! How’s he know about my driving?!

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Cwell said:

i did kind of like that Camborghini one Rashad Phillips gave him lol he’s been comparing his game to a Lambo since his rookie year

Oh I like this one too. Nice comparison.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, hazer said:

If ActionCam ends up better than Dr Dre, ooph 🏆 

Well I thought he was in 2019, when we drafted both, I ended up getting the Cam jersey.

Then I thought Hunter for the last year and change.

Now, after last night, I just can’t wait to have them both on the floor.

I love our core.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, QuantumHawkz said:

"Cam I am" is going to be the truth! The sad truth is that the cap won't let us keep all 5 of our young core. It's a same too....I can only imagine how deadly this team could be if kept together for the next three years. 

It's a catch 22.

If All reach their potential, then they become too expensive to keep together.

But because there is only one ball and only so many touches to go around, they all likely cannot max out their production playing together, which would keep their cost down.

There are only so many minutes available on the court. And everyone can't average 20+ppg which is the typical threshold when you talk about big contracts.

Not to mention Bogi, Gallo, and CC eating up minutes and points.

Think Harden in OKC. He always had superstar talent but was only able to out up 16 ppg playing alongside KD and Russ. That's exactly what will happen to guys like Cam, Dre and Kev. 

• Like 3