• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reddish just showed that he'll be a problem.

DawnOfThemBirds

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Schlenk has indicated he will play. 

Players can decline after 2 years but can play if asked by their teams or if want to play.

Hold on Nate even said it as well?  Thats exactly who i been harping on about Cam since day 1 is a more athletic Paul George who is now even taller and bigger than George which i didn't see coming at the beginning.    His shot looks much improved after they fixed it during his down time he is keeping his arms inside much more and the shots paying off it looks much cleaner.   Everything else about him im already pretty happy with.

9 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Hold on Nate even said it as well?  Thats exactly who i been harping on about Cam since day 1 is a more athletic Paul George who is now even taller and bigger than George which i didn't see coming at the beginning.    His shot looks much improved after they fixed it during his down time he is keeping his arms inside much more and the shots paying off it looks much cleaner.   Everything else about him im already pretty happy with.

Taller and bigger than George now?

How tall is Reddish now?

34 minutes ago, Dejay said:

IMHO, he is the wild card in this whole thing. With Hunter returning after having a breakout season before injuries, he adds yet another potential weapon to the roster that opponents will surely have to deal with going forward. If it hasn't already been taken, I got dibs on calling Reddish 'The Asset'.

Again, what a steep price Dallas may end up paying for their boy. I hope those first-round knockouts was worth it...

I prefer "Killer Cam" or "Camfam"...lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I prefer "Killer Cam" or "Camfam"...lol

'The Asset' has that assassin sound to it, like The Winter Soldier being called in to handle business in that Captain America movie. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Threezus said:

Honestly Cam did look "6.9" - "6.11" at the beginning of the season. Whatever happened he's definitely back to "6.8" now.

55 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Taller and bigger than George now?

How tall is Reddish now?

From what was being said according to lloyd pierce before being let go and our writer Chris Kirschner

At his combine he was 6'6 1/2 without shoes and 6''8 with shoes    At the start of last season he was 6'7 1/2 without shoes and 6'9 with shoes.  But at last check this year lloyd said he grew some more in the offseason and into the season and he was around  6'10 to 6'10 1/2 in shoes which should put him around 6'8 1/2 to 6'9 without shoes.   He's gained about 2 to 3 inches from 19 to 21 which isn't completely uncommon for guys his height or size.   Still at 6'8 1/2 to 6'9  he is now taller than George who is a legit 6'8.  Although body size im not sure if he is built as much as George is cam's still got grown man growing to go body wise size in the gym.  Think their was a photo near beginning of year that had Reddish and Collins standing next to each other with Cam leaned down just a bit and Cam was pretty similar in height.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1