• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rooting for Bud and Teague to get a ring?

Spud2nique

I was born in Milwaukee and many of my relatives still live there, so I'm hoping for the Bucks to win it.

Doesn't make me feel great though, to be honest.  🤣

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm rooting for Giannis.  Hasn't really ever done anything that turned me off as a fan.  Not his fault they let him write War and Peace at the FT line every time.

Is there a way for the Bucks to win but have it not count as a Budd title?  If so, that's what I'm rooting for.

Agree.  Wish we could have gotten him but that is something to hold against Larry Drew and not him.  He is a star who has done it all the right way.  Like him way better than a nut puncher like Chris Paul for sure (who I also wish we would have drafted and don't hold that against him).

• Like 4

I learned so much about modern ball from Bud and the way he built an offense around a journeyman was pure genius; I’ll always rock with him.  Always been indifferent on Iced Teague lol.  He did used to go ham in the fourth quarter, those were some great moments.  Was he the last great in-game small dunker?

I’ve always liked Book and the way he’s never really given credence to the vitriol he’s gotten from fans over being the premier “empty stats/ chuck” guy.  I also love watching Cam Johnson (not Payne!) just casually let the game come to him.  CP3 has joined Jimmy and Steph as one of my absolute favs.  His career arc is just unbelievable.  Stepped in elite.  16 years later, still elite.

I’m Suns all the way.  The Bucks roster just doesn’t do anything for me.  Granted Giannis is Giannis obviously but I like watching their role players (Connaughton/ Portis/ Divencienzo) moreso than their main guys.  That boy Middleton with 1 FTA a game gtfoh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I learned so much about modern ball from Bud and the way he built an offense around a journeyman was pure genius; I’ll always rock with him.  Always been indifferent on Iced Teague lol.  He did used to go ham in the fourth quarter, those were some great moments.  Was he the last great in-game small dunker?

I’ve always liked Book and the way he’s never really given credence to the vitriol he’s gotten from fans over being the premier “empty stats/ chuck” guy.  I also love watching Cam Johnson (not Payne!) just casually let the game come to him.  CP3 has joined Jimmy and Steph as one of my absolute favs.  His career arc is just unbelievable.  Stepped in elite.  16 years later, still elite.

I’m Suns all the way.  The Bucks roster just doesn’t do anything for me.  Granted Giannis is Giannis obviously but I like watching their role players (Connaughton/ Portis/ Divencienzo) moreso than their main guys.  That boy Middleton with 1 FTA a game gtfoh.

Who?

This is one of the rare finals that isn’t annoying me. I know Bud trashes us but for the life of me, I don’t know why I can’t hate him.

I want the Bucks because:

1. Giannis might be one of the few stars that doesn’t annoy me. He’s done everything the right way and stayed in Milwaukee which is cool. 

2. Teague was our point man for half a decade and did it well, on the 2015 team that was nice.

3. Bud, I still kinda like this drunk 🥴 skunk 🦨.

4. Don’t want Book and Ayton winning before Trae (someone else mentioned as well).

5. Middleton and Holiday are also ballers with little to no drama and I like that a ton.

I want the Suns because:

1. Monty, he’s a coach that’s been through some and an overall good coach, been through some personal tragedy. Again, a no nonsense dude.

2. I guess CP3 deserves one at some point. He’s been grinding.

3. I want somebody in the west if it’s not the Hawks. East remain ringless until we get one for Atlanta.

That’s all I got.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

The way Bud left us (having trashed the roster during the Budcox era and then demanding two years of guaranteed money and bailing) leaves me cold on him.  I rooted for him the entire time he was here and still respect his coaching acumen but I don't have a ton of goodwill for him at this point.  If Giannis left that team, Bud would probably be right out the door after him looking to land with a team that was closer to contending.

Teague was never my favorite player when he was here which is why I wasn't super excited when he returned but I root for him to do well.  

With Phoenix, I'm rooting for them because of Devin Booker.  Loved watching him at UK and had really hoped the Hawks could get him in the draft.  

I do think Milwaukee was doomed to lose the series if Giannis didn't return but with his return they are right in it.  The series has been pretty even and competitive to my mind so far but I'm rooting for Phoenix.

Yup, I couldn't care less personally. I don't hate Bud, it's kind of hard to do so when he is so pathetic looking everytime we hear him speak in the media, looks like he is obviously still struggling with his drinking and lacks any hint of confidence. With a more confident coach and leader I think the Bucks would have steamrolled through the playoffs

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This is one of the rare finals that isn’t annoying me. I know Bud trashes us but for the life of me, I don’t know why I can’t hate him.

:Bud: It was that one nite in Cancun, spud, when you got to see the real budface ....

Spoiler

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4764k7avh3qkccsa9bxp

• Haha 2