• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 College Park Skyhawks Thread

NBASupes

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What?   I'm not going to cry too much but i don't understand why the Hawks didn't just sign him?   Can't we get a hardship exception?   

Schlenk on the radio said we cannot, but I don't know the details around why not.

• Moderators

If we can't get an exception, why isn't Solo already cut?  Needs to be one or the other.

22 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Schlenk on the radio said we cannot, but I don't know the details around why not.

Would definitely like to hear the details on this.

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, AHF said:

If we can't get an exception, why isn't Solo already cut?  Needs to be one or the other.

Yeah.  I think there are 2 possibilities here and both may be true.   Solo's injury might not have a full season timeline for sure.   and/or Hawks don't want to lose his locker room presence.   It's a tough one. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Langston Galloway looking like a good signing

Gone

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

What?   I'm not going to cry too much but i don't understand why the Hawks didn't just sign him?   Can't we get a hardship exception?   

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Would definitely like to hear the details on this.

I think he means we need a roster spot to sign a player. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Whew... big time yikes there.  Saved this screenshot for anyone that keeps telling me JJ needs to get some burn.  People really never trust the coaching staff to play guys when they're ready.  Nate is trying to win games, not haze rooks in the G-League.  If it makes sense to play JJ or Coop, im sure he'll play them.  Everyone in the NBA can score but it doesn't matter how well you shoot if you're literally giving up free baskets

image.png

Well he wouldn't be the only one that gives up free baskets..Just sayin....But yeah, he isnt helping himself at all....

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Jalen Johnson is doing some things in college park tonight.

First half 24 points with about 1:20 left. Edit: 80% from field and 3 point.  3 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3 blocks.

Link to game.

By far his best game so far. Looking really smooth on offense, and he's picking his spots defensively to make an impact as evidenced by his 3 blocks.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The Skyhawks' schedule this week is insane! Memphis on Monday, Toronto on Tuesday, and then back to CP on Wednesday?? Those dudes are going to be Burned. The. Eff. Out.

• 2 weeks later...