• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason 2021 G1: Hawks @ Heat 10/04/2021, 7:30PM

JayBirdHawk

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Be honest.  Have you ever done crack?  No judgement. 😇

No, but I have experimented with drugs. It's always been my believe that using a drug to alter mood or consciousness is a normal coming of age experience, and has existed in some form in nearly every culture since the dawn of time. I don't think history is going to look kindly on the war on drugs. 

• Like 1

Just now, bleachkit said:

No, but I have experimented with drugs. It's always been my believe that using a drug to alter mood or consciousness is a normal coming of age experience, and has existed in some form in nearly every culture since the dawn of time. I don't think history is going to look kindly on the war on drugs. 

I dont think I disagree.  As long as the experience doesn't impact anyone else.  That's where it gets dicey for your way of thinking, imho.

• Like 1

Hory shet they just said we’re without our starting F Huerter and likely contributer Hunter 😑

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I dont think I disagree.  As long as the experience doesn't impact anyone else.  That's where it gets dicey for your way of thinking, imho.

Well as we discovered during prohibition, and over the last 50 years, illegality creates an artificial black market that breeds crime and impure drugs, and the US has the highest prison population in the world, half of whom are there for drugs. Is it worth it? It's clearly not. Portugal decriminalized drugs and their program has been enormously successful. 

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't think he was playing against Cleveland, but I'm taking the kids to the Cleveland game.  I think the rooks will play alot per nate.

Glad that's all it is.  Hopefully not a bone bruise.

Gallo looking good though. 

• Like 1