• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, hawkman said:

It's time.

Past time....Delon/Gallo should be in trade package..Play the young guys...We arent winning shit anyway...Keep developing...Too bad we cant trade Capela yet since he got extension... smh..Im ready to give the reigns to Onyeka NOW...

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

He should not be closing out games...At least Cam was giving the team some good defense.  Dude is a Bum and you won't win with this guy playing that many minutes.

TLC had his moments on defense but the 4th quarter was a disaster for him

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He pulled the bench early. The starters somehow looked gassed. Outside of the Bogi/Kevin unit, every other 5 man unit blows leads too much

I hate Nate's run the starters to death in the 3rd, leaves them no legs in 4th.

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Nate loves playing the starters for most of the 3rd, maybe that's not best idea.

I HATE IT!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The guy starts and plays a lot of minutes over other players that are better than him so right now he isn't an end of the bench guy

He is what he is - an UFA signed to the last roster spot and forced into a starting role.  He is the 'break glass emergency guy' and unfortunately the Hawks had to the Crack the glass open.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I told y’all that TLC would fvck us over with his terrible shooting.  He sucks.  And won’t stop shooting.  At least Solo had the good sense to realize he sucks and stopped shooting more than 1 or 2 times per game.  But this dummy keep hoisting them one after another.  For god sakes he missed more bunnies today than Capela ever had in a game.  Pathetic.  Pretty sure at one point he surrendered.  

3 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Until about 4 mins left, Trae deferred to his teammates. Kevin huerter has 2 back to back turnovers. Trae finally got aggressive and we cut down an 8pt lead to 3. He bailed us out at the end but couldn't close it out.

Shouldn't have even come down to that tho. Brown shouldn't have dominated the paint for a stretch and TLC tried to some dumbass reverse layups. 

A couple made shots from reddish and wright and this is a different game. Disappointed but we competed. We just gotta hang in there until bogi and okongwu come back. 

It should have never got to a 8pt lead late with your star taking no shots! I don’t care what anyone says that’s bullshit…stars aren’t supposed to have it easy all the time that’s the point of having one. 

TO ME after the 3rd or 4th straight miss Trae should have got aggressive then and even McMillan should have told him to. That’s the most frustrating part of the game in my opinion. If Trae took some shots during that long ass scoring drought I wouldn’t be so upset but him deferring as a team takes a lead is concerning from him and the coaching staff.

cant worry about what people will say if you taking shots …I believe in the Kobe mentality especially in these situations but that’s just me. 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hate Nate's run the starters to death in the 3rd, leaves them no legs in 4th.

I HATE IT!

Nate might not make it through his contract...His rotations are suspect as hell...Capela with the bench is a disaster..Wearing out the starters in the 3rd again? Ressler didnt hand out all of that $ this summer to be a .500 team...

• Like 2

Nothing from the wings outside of Kevin.

Cam gets a pass. He needs to get his rhythm back. He made much better decisions this game. 

TLC is a good role player.  They have bad games. 

The schedule is a lot easier after this one.  We need to get our squad back healthy and that's happening slowly, but surely. 

We've been bad in 4th quarters again.  We have to clean that up.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He is what he is - an UFA signed to the last roster spot and forced into a starting role.  He is the 'break glass emergency guy' and unfortunately the Hawks has the Crack the glass open.

He isn't better than Cam or Gallo so Nate isn't forced to start him no more than he is forced to start Solo.  He just does that sh-t for no apparent reason

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Nate might not make it through his contract...His rotations are suspect as hell...Capela with the bench is a disaster..Wearing out the starters in the 3rd again? Ressler didnt hand out all of that $ this summer to be a .500 team...

Again like I said...the playoff run last season was more about being on a high from booting LP not Nate cooking up a coaching miracle. It is what it is.

Edited by Bonkers

Just now, marco102 said:

Nothing from the wings outside of Kevin.

Cam gets a pass. He needs to get his rhythm back. He made much better decisions this game. 

TLC is a good role player.  They have bad games. 

The schedule is a lot easier after this one.  We need to get our squad back healthy and that's happening slowly, but surely. 

We've been bad in 4th quarters again.  We have to clean that up.  

HOuston is on a roll..Hawks better be careful.. They hung with the Bucks all night until the end...And we aint the Bucks..

14 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Hmm I won't say that until I see OO and Dre back. If they show very little improvement then we can talk about that

Dre is not a legit second opinion and OO is still raw.

It's not that Hunter, Collins and Bogi suck, but they're 3rd options.

The team doesn't have a true 2nd option... OO lines up as more of a support player than dominate type of player, but he can change that possibly.

But a second legit scorer is needed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, JTB said:

Pick ya poison …offensively for most of the game he was good. His effort was at least there defensively. I wouldn’t say he isn’t a starter. Take his points away and this is an even uglier loss.

Not really cause Harden was taking him to the wood shed!!!  He gave up more points than he scored

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Houston is playing well. The Hawks should be able to win that one though. 

Idk man.. They can score and we cant stop anybody from scoring...I know one thing..WE BETTER win that game...

Edited by terrell