• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hunk-o'-Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You're under nuclear attack Trae.  What you gonna do about it?

Bradley is going to D you up, and go right at you.

Damn I wish Collins could've gotten that dunk to go.  He got another chance though.

He better take this personally. Nowhere to hide. He's allowing Bradley to carry the Lakers offensively and that's unacceptable. Bradley does NOT have a huge physical advantage over Trae and is not a scorer. Play some dang defense!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It normally doesn't happen with guys going right at him, but it's happening this game for sure.

I been trying to tell yall it feeds off on everyone else... 

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The assistants are a lot worse than last year 

Trae defense is so f***ing ass

And its gonna be a problem moving forward. whether people want to believe it or not... How you getting cooked by Avery fkn Bradley? smdh

4 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He better take this personally. Nowhere to hide. He's allowing Bradley to carry the Lakers offensively and that's unacceptable. Bradley does NOT have a huge physical advantage over Trae and is not a scorer. Play some dang defense!

Monk and Bradley are aggressive with their offense, so they're not going to let him rest.

The best thing we can hope for is for Westbrook to feel like he needs to get his shots up.  That'll take them out of rhythm.

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Excuse Me GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

You guys complain about Trae all the time, but can't name specific games in which he's gotten absolutely torched.

You know why?  Because it doesn't happen nearly as often as people complain about.  

Tonight he's definitely under attack.  He needs to exert effort on both ends of the floor tonight.