• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Good 1st half.  Should've been a double digit lead.

As long as they don't come out sleepwalking to start the 3rd quarter, this game may go our way.

Can't sleepwalk though.

Sleep Walking Woody Woodpecker GIF - Sleep Walking Woody Woodpecker Walk -  Discover & Share GIFs

If they come out of halftime like they did last game, this game will be over in the 3rd. Runs these clowns out of the arena and send a message.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Also love that we can have Trae realize that he *doesn't* have to always have the ball and playing off-ball more. I love seeing him run around off of a few screens. 

That is not Trae "realizing" this.   There are plays that are obviously being called to run Trae off screens.

It's official.  Hawks coaches read the Squawk.   Or they took that interview by Chris Haynes serious about Trae wanting to play more off the ball.

It's the obvious move vs the Heat, since they love to blitz him when he has the ball up top.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Also love that we can have Trae realize that he *doesn't* have to always have the ball and playing off-ball more. I love seeing him run around off of a few screens. 

Playbook expansion 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That is not Trae "realizing" this.   There are plays that are obviously being called to run Trae off screens.

It's official.  Hawks coaches read the Squawk.   Or they took that interview by Chris Haynes serious about Trae wanting to play more off the ball.

It's the obvious move vs the Heat, since they love to blitz him when he has the ball up top.

We have all watched Trae off ball before these last few games, homie did nothing but stand around until it was time to come get the ball back. 

Nate may be calling different plays now, but Trae is buying in and actually running through the screens. At least that's what I'm seeing. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

We have all watched Trae off ball before these last few games, homie did nothing but stand around until it was time to come get the ball back. 

Nate may be calling different plays now, but Trae is buying in and actually running through the screens. At least that's what I'm seeing. 

I think it may be that there's the chance that somebody is going to pass it to him. 

Who are these Jimmy Butler Stans in the background??

• Like 1