• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

His shot was clearly off and I fault him for the long 3 when up 108-105, but otherwise, where's the complaint? He deferred at the very end to Bogi when down 3. He ran the offense all night and ranked up assists. I also thought he showed effort defensively. His shot was off. It happens. 

Some of these folks just like to pile on everytime he shoots it poorly. But to his credit, he wasn't shooting a ton of shots. 3rd most on the team and WELL below his avg attempts. 

O...  I agree with you... He had an off night. 

I've seen it happen to Kobe and Lebron.

Best Kobe Fail Gif GIFs | Gfycat

11 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

Gallo might have been 100% in the 4th. Literally just pass him the ball. It wasn't hard.

I'm convinced some of yall try WAY too hard to be critical. Trae took 2 shots in the 4th quarter. Yall acting like he took 10 shots and never passed it. GTFOH.

EDIT: Actually 3 shots. I missed an early 3pt

Edited by REHawksFan

Trae’s selfishness was on full display tonight.His teammates had the hot hand and weren’t rewarded.Is there anyone(ressler,schlenk,macmillan)who can talk to him about managing the fourth quarter or is he bigger than the franchise?

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I'm convinced some of yall try WAY too hard to be critical. Trae took 2 shots in the 4th quarter. Yall acting like he took 10 shots and never passed it. GTFOH.

It's not critical, it's common sense. Your teammate is hitting everything and drawing fouls for 5 mins straight and you don't go to him for the rest of the game. That is just plain silly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

O...  I agree with you... He had an off night. 

I've seen it happen to Kobe and Lebron.

Best Kobe Fail Gif GIFs | Gfycat

Please dont mention Trae with Kobe and LBJ.. Just stop it...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo said:

Trae’s selfishness was on full display tonight.His teammates had the hot hand and weren’t rewarded.Is there anyone(ressler,schlenk,macmillan)who can talk to him about managing the fourth quarter or is he bigger than the franchise?

2 shots in the 4th. SMH.

Do yall even watch the game?!?!

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, terrell said:

Please dont mention Trae with Kobe and LBJ.. Just stop it...

Did you know that Lebron has lost 6 finals.    If the Bickering Bills lost 4 SBs and were ostracized... 

point is.. everybody has bad beats...

• Like 1

If yall thought that Bazemore's contract was bad. Wait until Huerter's deal kicks in. Huerter is no better then Bazemore was when we paid him. We can't even get him to score 10 points consistently. Just damn....This team man.. Thanks Schlenk...
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Did you know that Lebron has lost 6 finals.    If the Bickering Bills lost 4 SBs and were ostracized... 

point is.. everybody has bad beats...

And? You think Trae will even make 6 finals in his career? Keep dreaming..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Was it selfishness though?

There's an unstated expectation....

If Ron Harper was having a good night and the game came down to the final moment,  who do you want to have the ball... Ron Harper or MJ?

Let's say.. Trae would have deferred to Gallo and Gallo missed.  Would you not be blaming Trae for not taking the last shot?  Would you be saying that Trae as our Superstar is supposed to finish games...

I think I have heard that too. ....

I just say.. we should have some set plays. 

16 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

2 shots in the 4th. SMH.

Do yall even watch the game?!?!

On most nights, Trae the first 45 minutes of game clock is much better than the Trae of the last 3 minutes of game clock. As great as Trae is offensively at times, I truly believe he doesnt know how to win consistently when it's time to win.

He is shaky business in the clutch because he doesn’t have a go to move, and he has a one track mind. He wants to finish games off with an iso highlight play. His mentality is very similar to Westbrook to me.
Edited by terrell

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

On most nights, Trae the first 45 minutes of game clock is much better than the Trae of the last 3 minutes of game clock. As great as Trae is offensively at times, I truly believe he doesnt know how to win consistently when it's time to win.

He is shaky business in the clutch because he doesn’t have a go to move, and he has a one track mind. He wants to finish games off with an iso highlight play. His mentality is very similar to Westbrook to me.

Trae was 4th in pts per game in the clutch 2 years ago. He was 25th last year. And he's 12th this year. 

Not exactly as you describe. The real issue is he doesn't shoot a high % in the clutch. Especially from 3.  But he still manages to score a lot through drawing fould and making 2s.