• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Play-In

JayBirdHawk

5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Best case would be facing Boston as the 7th seed imo. If Brooklyn finishes 8 it's not out of the question we face them in the playoffs and we would have home court. 

Yup 7/2 with the Celts is probably the best option. 8/1 with the Heat would be next but more of a physical THUGGERY type series. 

We need to handle our own games.

• Premium Member

I think I'd rather play MIL just b/c I think there's something more impressive if you're the team that ended up taking down the previous season's champion... and b/c I figure what-the-hay.... w/o JC, I don't see a path to getting out of the first round anyhow, so if it's going to go our way, let it REALLY go our way and grab attention.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Said more simply, as long as we win and Cleveland loses, we are 8th.  

How would the 3-way tiebreaker work out between us, cleveland, and charlotte if ATL/CLT wins and CLE loses?  Assuming based on this post we would be 8th seed but I don't know the actual tiebreaker rules

31 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

How would the 3-way tiebreaker work out between us, cleveland, and charlotte if ATL/CLT wins and CLE loses?  Assuming based on this post we would be 8th seed but I don't know the actual tiebreaker rules

• Brooklyn owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over Atlanta, Charlotte owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over Brooklyn and Atlanta has the tiebreaker on Charlotte, all by virtue of a better division record. Cleveland loses the tiebreaker against all three other teams.

• If Brooklyn and Cleveland both lose, and Atlanta and Charlotte both win -- creating a four-way tie -- it will be Brooklyn seventh, Atlanta eighth, Charlotte ninth and Cleveland 10th.

• If Brooklyn wins, Cleveland loses and Atlanta and Charlotte both win, creating a three-way tie for eighth, it will be the same order.

• If Cleveland wins, Brooklyn loses and both Atlanta and Charlotte win, it will be Cleveland seventh, Brooklyn eighth, Atlanta ninth and Charlotte 10th.