• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Play-In

JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Kyrie having a good game.  Gonna be a tough matchup for the Hawks with him AND Durant going off.  The Hawks should handle Charlotte easily.

We would be playing the loser of this game. So if we beat Charlotte we would play the Cavs.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We would be playing the loser of this game. So if we beat Charlotte we would play the Cavs.

My bad, thats correct.  Its another reason I hate the the NBA being greedy and adding the play-in playoff.  Its not readily explainable without digging into it.  

• Like 1

I'm watching the Mavs at Nets game.  The Cavs coach made a bad decision.  They down by 6 with 45 seconds left and instead of fouling when the ball went to a average free throw shooter, they let the Kyrie run it down to 25 seconds and he gets a assist to push it back up to 8 points.  You HAVE to extend games.  The more you extend, the more plays you have. I don't depend on defensive stops.

Edited by Hawkmoor

19 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Keys to game:

1. Trae needs to play as many minutes as needed

2. OO has to match Montrezl's energy off the bench and keep him off the offensive glass

3. Nate can't be stubborn with his 'set rotations' with players and minutes distribution.

4. Guard the 3 and rebound

5. Hit your freethrows.

#1- Yes

#2- Yes

#3- Agreed!  Yet, we all know Nate, "It's my way or no way."

#4- Yes.

#5 - Agreed!  Those free throw points count.  Hope we hit a lot of them.

Win or stay home until next season.  Gotta have one more!

🥰

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
On 4/12/2022 at 9:06 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

Cleveland will be tough. They got some extra juice with Mobley’s return. And Garland has another gear and is a tough player to guard when he gets it going

Yea, Mobley coming back is really big for them and to top it off the Hawks have been pretty abysmal on the road. But whatever happens, I'll be cool with it. If we can't beat this Cleveland team on the road we weren't gonna be doing squat in the playoffs anyway. May the best team win. 

On an unrelated note so happy for CJ.  I wanted him to part with Lilliard as bad as Steph with Monta Ellis.  Now he can show the player he really is without having to play off ball with a guy who refuses to, can’t defend, nor lead properly.  And that Herb Jones wow what a defender.

Theyre an exciting little squad hope they don’t waste too much more time waiting on Zion to get his sh•t together.  

And when is the NBA gonna outlaw all this ridiculous $100,000 jewelry on the bench it’s beyond tasteless.  So disappointed to see Trae with one of those hideous chains in the post game presser but millenials gone millenial.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

On an unrelated note so happy for CJ.  I wanted him to part with Lilliard as bad as Steph with Monta Ellis.  Now he can show the player he really is without having to play off ball with a guy who refuses to, can’t defend, nor lead properly.  And that Herb Jones wow what a defender.

Theyre an exciting little squad hope they don’t waste too much more time waiting on Zion to get his sh•t together.  

And when is the NBA gonna outlaw all this ridiculous $100,000 jewelry on the bench it’s beyond tasteless.  So disappointed to see Trae with one of those hideous chains in the post game presser but millenials gone millenial.

Yeah i like CJ too.   He's a bucket getter.  

Simmons 'lamb' suit the other night was pretty gross too.  

Buddy, I hate to break it to you, but Udonis Haslem is a millennial. 

Trae is a whole generation later (Gen Z). 

👴

• Haha 2

Should we get off your lawn now, grandpa?

I'm not a fan either, but I don't have the energy to lobby a complaint about it.  There are far worse things.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1