• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All NBA Team.....

REHawksFan

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ohhh snap, these eggsperts messin' round and making me think they're not totally stupid.

I guess the yokes on me. (pause for laugh track)

As it should be!!!

• Like 1

I think Trae is 11 for 11 on the official ballots I've seen so far.  And somewhat surprisingly there's been a nice split between 2nd team and 3rd team with no one saying he's just barely making it.  I'll be happy as long as he make one of the three teams, but I'll consider it a win for reasonableness if he makes 2nd team.  

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:

I've defended Kirschner in the past, no longer. It takes a special kind of idiot to watch Trae all season and come to the conclusion that Ja is a better player: just unreal amounts of facepalming. Especially based on his criteria of "won more games" when we've all talked about how the on/off win % of each team drastically favors Trae. 

Kirschner, you're dead to me -- clown. 

I wonder if Chris is still salty and being petty from this tweet last year, lol...

Edited by RandomFan
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Oh man, these threads and the comments are just dragging Kirschner and I've got my popcorn out for all of it. 

MsDee having none of his ish. Yoda on him too.  

Chris Kirschner should not cover the Hawks.  He has proven that he lacks the understanding/Intelligence to rep ATL. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

To mention him in circles with Denberg and Sekou is disrespectful.   Those guys would have certainly voted for Trae.. 1st or 2nd team this year.

Um. If your standard is "how would Denburg or Sekou have voted," that's a very different standard than "how well does this guy cover the team."

I said what I said, and I think it's justified.

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, sturt said:

Um. If your standard is "how would Denburg or Sekou have voted," that's a very different standard than "how well does this guy cover the team."

I said what I said, and I think it's justified.

Somewhere in beat writing.. there has to be homerism.   This is where we differ Sturt.  To say he is a good purveyor of information... OK fine.  He may do some good "digging" and provide information.   BUT... that doesn't make him a good beat writer.  How does he ever expect to get a whole story from Trae now that he has made it public that he believed that Ja Had a Better season than Trae did?  How does he expect to continue to get good takes from the team if Nationally, he predicted the team to lose?

Because of this, I don't consider him a beat writer.   I consider him a writer. 

Jeff Denberg,  Ailene Voisin, Sekou Smith,  and Right now... Kevin Chouinard, Brad Rowland, Soaring Down South, Pat Benson Jr, Ben Lander...  are what I would call Beat Writers.   You can't be a beat writer without being loyal.