• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official PLAY-IN Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I get it. The difference is Cleveland is RELENTLESSLY attacking something that has always been there with Trae.

Trae isn't the guy giving up the wide open look.

I don't know what game Supes is watching.   Trae is on the other side of the court as Lauri gets wide open looks from 3. 

Trae has been matched up on Okoro and Garland.  Garland has beat him off the dribble, but Trae funneled him right to Capela, who forced some misses in the paint.

Bigs like Gallo need to recognize that Lauri and Kevin are 3 point shooters first and foremost, and you need to play them as such.

• Like 1

We should be a  few points closer Delon took a couple plays off defensively I can’t accept that from him.  He may have been looking for help that didn’t come but defenders like him don’t do that 

Edited by benhillboy

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae isn't the guy giving up the wide open look.

I don't know what game Supes is watching.   Trae is on the other side of the court as Lauri gets wide open looks from 3. 

Trae has been matched up on Okoro and Garland.  Garland has beat him off the dribble, but Trae funneled him right to Capela, who forced some misses in the paint.

Bigs like Gallo need to recognize that Lauri and Kevin are 3 point shooters first and foremost, and you need to play them as such.

A number of times trae has been blown by. And lauris defender collapses to cover for trae. He has shown more interest in defense during the regular season. He needs to step up the effort. 

2 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

A number of times trae has been blown by. And lauris defender collapses to cover for trae. He has shown more interest in defense during the regular season. He needs to step up the effort. 

Gallo should not be leaving Lauri, if Capela is there to help if Trae gets beat, which he did on at least 2 occasions.

Gotta stay with the shooters at all times.