• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Not really. Separate market altogether. 

Utah is overplaying its hand asking for more than 16/one of the core bigs vets and Huerter. 

Atlanta has shifted its focus to Ayton. That doesn't mean Gobert to Atlanta won't happen but it's a 2nd option. Atlanta focus is Ayton. Once again, Ayton will choose where he wants to play.

Either way it's good for us, the less teams interested in the players we are interested in the better for us in terms of what we have to give up.

It's also good for the Hawks to have the two options of Gobert and Ayton in play.

• Like 4

If we moving up to draft a young player and keep him… for whatever reason.

Again, my guy is Murray. This kid with Trae, oooohhhh weeeee.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

If we moving up to draft a young player and keep him… for whatever reason.

Again, my guy is Murray. This kid with Trae, oooohhhh weeeee.

He's shooting up the board. Legit case for him at 4th overall. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's shooting up the board. Legit case for him at 4th overall. 

Ya I thought by the time the process was finished he would be at 4, I’ve told my Rocket 🚀 fan friend he’s my guy. I mean the Rockets going Chet or Paolo but I’m telling you, Keegan is the one.

JC+16 can that get us to 4? Prolly not, 7 the blazers pick but it’s too late by then. If we slip to 7, my guy is Duke Griffin. He’s a certified baller.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Valanciunas

I like him for Trae.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Nurkic

And him, the Bosnian 🐻 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Top Centers rumored to be on the trade block:

Gobert, Capela, Vucevic, Turner, Valanciunas

Top UFA/RFA Centers:

Ayton, Bamba, Robinson, Nurkic, 

Feel free to add or revise the list.

Turner and Vooch are on the trading block. 

Gobert is and he isn't. Strange. He wants out and Donovan wants him gone but Utah is being hard to deal with... 

I haven't heard anything about Val being available. The whole value of Val is to play next to Zion. Especially on offense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Not really. Separate market altogether. 

Utah is overplaying its hand asking for more than 16/one of the core bigs vets and Huerter. 

Atlanta has shifted its focus to Ayton. That doesn't mean Gobert to Atlanta won't happen but it's a 2nd option. Atlanta focus is Ayton. Once again, Ayton will choose where he wants to play.

Dallas was considered a top suitor for and interested in Gobert.  Reduced the number of teams that could take Gobert and send back something Utah needed by 1.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Dallas was considered a top suitor for and interested in Gobert.  Reduced the number of teams that could take Gobert and send back something Utah needed by 1.

They never had an offer that appealed to Utah. It was always Atlanta and Chicago when Charlotte made a decision to move from both Ayton and Gobert due to cost.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Any ballpark idea of what that SnT could look like?

No. I just know Capela is the player PHX wants. I haven't heard much about JC from them. I know its gonna cost Atlanta some assets which they been extremely reluctant to trade beyond in 2022.

• Like 3

• Moderators
5 hours ago, AHF said:

Did we reach a conclusion on whether the Suns, Bulls, etc. or other teams that sign and trade an impending free agent can package that player with other players in a trade or if they are limited to only shipping out that player?  (I'm not talking about the ability to do simultaneous separate trades.)  

Thanks, cap gurus!

@JayBirdHawk

@thecampster

Just didn't want this question to get lost.  Thanks in advance!