• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dang, you must really want all the schmoke huh?

But alas, I'm out of the flame game.  I've decided to let everybody have their hair-brained ideas.  I'm gonna stop shooting everything down so have at it.  It's a free country......

.... or maybe kg's tryna build up receipts for later use.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47pvs9z4lvsphti2c73t

I’m just watching this year. All my credit goes to camp and the “insiders” anyways so who gives a $hit really. :huh:

44 minutes ago, marco102 said:

If they ain't offering KAT or Edwards, hang up the phone Schlenk!!!

Yeah right... We might get DLo and Vanderbilt for JC and Kev(It works on trade machine).. lol

Dlo is expiring if Schlenk is trying to free up future cash(get out of Kev and Jc contract), and we could use a guy like Vanderbilt tbh..

What are they offering Supes?

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, sturt said:

Schlenk's quotes gives me some temporary comfort. Saying the right things.

He's not out here making a thousand offers. He generally makes one offer and that's that or puts up a price and that's that. Travis is one of the easiest guys to negotiate with in the NBA. He doesn't overvalue his guys but you are never going to haggle him either. 

1 hour ago, terrell said:

Yeah right... We might get DLo and Vanderbilt for JC and Kev(It works on trade machine).. lol

Dlo is expiring if Schlenk is trying to free up future cash(get out of Kev and Jc contract), and we could use a guy like Vanderbilt tbh..

What are they offering Supes?

No offers yet. Just talk. Getting an idea of what's possible. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

This just in.

My sources say the Hawks will trade JC to the Blazers for Rudy Fernandez and a future second round consideration.

RUDY IS COMING BACK YALL!

NOT GOBERT AND NOT EVEN GAY

BUT RUDY FURBALL FERNANDEZ AKA 333333333333 from the pocket.

:cheer:

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, marco102 said:

@NBASupes, @Sothron, @thecampster @ EVERYBODY

Do you know anything about this guy? What roll could he be filling? Is it the one left by Landry?  To keep it on topic, want to know if he'd be assisting with trades in any manner.

Probably just a marketing guy.

He's a spinner...

He's going to work the media to spin things in Hawks favor.  He will put out some leaks.. but he will also give the Social Media buzzards some meat to chew on...

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member

“It’s about fit,” he said. “That’s an aspect of this people don’t appreciate enough. It’s easy to (assess) talent, but these are human beings, and they’re a close-knit group of guys who spend a lot of time together. The right guy or the wrong guy can really affect a team.”

Wait What???  You mean you can't just keep rearranging the furniture yearly?

If you make a mistake in the draft, you can overcome that. It’s a two-year mistake. If you make a mistake in free agency or in a sign-and-trade, when you’re giving somebody a four-year, $150 million contract, that can be detrimental for a long time.”

Hmmmm.  Who said this on this message board?

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

“It’s not going to be a major overhaul,” Schlenk said. “I think some people have assumed some things based on some of my comments or Tony’s comments after the season.”

I know a lot of posters are upset with this statement especially @terrell and @Dean Walkerwho both desperately wants John Collins gone!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

“It’s not going to be a major overhaul,” Schlenk said. “I think some people have assumed some things based on some of my comments or Tony’s comments after the season.”

I know a lot of posters are upset with this statement especially @terrell and @Dean Walkerwho both desperately wants John Collins gone!

I not looking to trade JC (not opposed to it either) but not sure how you read that quote to mean they are or are not trading him.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

So it wont be a "major overhaul" means we're definitely keeping JC? 

6 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I not looking to trade JC (not opposed to it either) but not sure how you read that quote to mean they are or are not trading him.  

Hes so quick to try to pass him self on the back.. lol

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't know...Trading the locker room leader and 2nd best player in most people's opinion would qualify as a major overhaul.