• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pick #16.....

JayBirdHawk

AJ Griifin would be a nice addition for us if he's there. If we have a JJ/OO pairing in the frontcourt off the bench next year, Griffin can provide spacing in the lineup. I'm less concerned about his defense in that role because we potentially could have JJ, Huerter or even Delon taking tougher defensive assignments leaving Griffin with less responsibility on that end. If the injury issues get better in the future though, he'd be a great wing to bring off the bench. I don't think Griffin will fall that far though. Jalen Williams or Ochai Agbaji ae who I see us selecting if we keep the #16 pick.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

There's a chance. His stock is falling similar to JJ last year. Where everyone has him in the top 10 and he falls. 

His lack of defensive position and injury concerns could see him slide. 

No way. I’m willing to make an avatar bet on it. He ain’t dropping like JJ. Don’t get me wrong JJ is a baller but I don’t think GM’s are gonna sleep on this kid. He’s got that IT.

My guys are him and Keegan Murray.

Don’t worry though I’ve gotten the player I want the Hawks to pick in the draft twice in 35 years.

91- Augmon

2020- OO

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No way. I’m willing to make an avatar bet on it. He ain’t dropping like JJ. Don’t get me wrong JJ is a baller but I don’t think GM’s are gonna sleep on this kid. He’s got that IT.

My guys are him and Keegan Murray.

Don’t worry though I’ve gotten the player I want the Hawks to pick in the draft twice in 35 years.

91- Augmon

2020- OO

You underestimate how much teams today value medicals and positional versatility. He does have offensive BBIQ, athleticism, and size. 

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

As a GT guy, we call it 'sting'.  Gimme some guys that got that 'sting' in 'em.

Dang I like that. I do like your colors too. Where do I fill out an application to be a GT fan? See you or..?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dang I like that. I do like your colors too. Where do I fill out an application to be a GT fan? See you or..?

See me.  There's a rigorous vetting process involving mothwrs maiden names and adjusting your will ... ah, just give me power of attorney.  I'll handle the details. 😉

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

that's awesome.  Hopefully someone in the green room doesn't get picked till very late in round 2.   Love seeing the look of despair on their faces.   

They should go back to the old days when the green room was just a room with the prospects and no family.  Once yu were drafted you left the green room.  Then you had a guy like David Rivers sitting tehre by himself well into round 2.  Oh it was such glorious tv.

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Really?  What's the deal with Banchero?  Other than being at Duke.   I know nothing about these guys this year. 

Just an eye 👁 test. Again I also didn’t think highly of Blake Griffin about 15 years ago. Something about his game, I can’t really put my finger on it but I don’t think he should go 3rd, there are a few players better to me.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Really?  What's the deal with Banchero?  Other than being at Duke.   I know nothing about these guys this year. 

Wow.. 😂 so…. Not everyone loves the Spud 👁 test apparently 🤨 

Edited by Spud2nique