• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pick #16.....

JayBirdHawk

On 6/8/2022 at 3:56 PM, NBASupes said:

Jalen Williams is another player I like. He's my 21st ranked guy and he reminds me of Desmond Bane 

Except he's 6'6 with a 7.25 wingspan.. Bane has TRex arms.. lol.  He can ball though...

On 6/8/2022 at 3:11 PM, NBASupes said:

Going through my big board on the pod made me think about Walker Kessler and the Hawks at 16. It's a good fit especially as a 3rd stringer who can develop into a great backup and decent starter. 

He's from the area.. 

Edited by terrell

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Y’all know I don’t watch a lick of college but comparing all of their net ratings from their final season to their teams’, no one stands out.  I’m usually looking for a +10 point improvement to show a player bolsters both ends:

Pippen Jr +5

Jalen Williams +7

Ochai Agbaji +1

Just so longs as we don’t draft Shaq’s kid.  -21.

For reference, here are some “random” names from their final collegiate season lol

Trae +3

Sharife +3

Jimmy Butler +15

Delon +18

OO + 28

Draymond +7

Derrick White +16

Robert Williams +18

These values usually carry over to the lig with great accuracy.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, ATLHawks3 said:

You want 2 more rookies?

Lol, no.

Use #25 in another trade where I think #16 is too high, so it leaves us still with #20 to round out the back end of the roster.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Would you trade #16 to Spurs for #20 and #25?

Oh gosh that's really tempting. It would hafta be one of those trades that are in place as long as X, Y and Z happen. 

If one of Sochan or Eason are available at #16, I keep it and take one of them. Otherwise, I do the trade because the other players I'd be using that pick on could be available later (i.e. Jalen Williams).

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Muscles...

So...who can point me to the best source to review these draftees - one stop.

I like Tankathon for quick rundowns.

And on YouTube, search on Adam Spinella... does a scouting report on pretty much anyone who's thought to be drafted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/1/2022 at 8:14 AM, AHF said:

I don't think you are going to see people stop mentioning the minutes that JJ (in particular) got last year; the rotations from last year; the refusal to call time outs; the failure to draw up effective dead ball plays; etc. until people see Nate change his behavior.

Whose minutes was JJ going to take away. JC,Gallo, Hunter, OO. I don't think so. When and where was JJ supposed to play.  I don't get it. Maybe Gallo,that's it.