• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Goodbye Danilo Gallinari! We will miss you brother!

NBASupes

I’m gonna miss you Gallo! Clutch shots and I’ll never forget those 10 threes against the Celts! You were always a steady hand for us.

Good luck in the future Italian Stallion.

GAAAALLLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAARRRIIIII 😘 ✌️ 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, AHF said:

I hear the west coast is beautiful.)

For sure. I’d love to have him join the Clipps again, Lakers not so much, Warriors NEVERRRRR, Kings too young won’t happen.

Great guy Gallo! 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Here's me in the corner hoping Spurs cut him and we resign him 😢.  Gallo, thank you for everything bro 💪🏾

WE cannot resign him for one year of the Spurs cut him.  If they however trade him to another team and they cut him - I think we can.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Not my boy Gallo 😞   It had to be done and was a needed piece to make us a possible championship team.  He was the man and was a awesome professional and player for us.  Nothing but big respect for him and without him im not sure we go further than any other hawks team has ever been.   You will always be a loved Hawks favorite along the lines of a Paul Millsap in my eyes.  Paul the better of the 2 for sure but both were great guys you would love to have on your team at any time it could happen and they always made you better as a team as a whole.

• Like 3