• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, w'happened?  I ain't watching no Kings games no matter how much I love red velvet cake. 

Lotta back and forth 3’s and the crowd was alive like the Kings crowds of yesteryear aka 1999-2004.

Ps That Grimes kid is the second coming of Courtney Lee. They both have the same set up release on their jumpers and pop the same too.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I found this funny and insightful and we can revisit it after the draft... But I'm in agreement with G.A. because most people believe that the draft is not rigged... No.. It's rigged so that the NBA can improve markets. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

😲

How dare you!?

I give you 24 hours to take this back, squd.

This is offensive.  This post should come with a parental advisory. 

I didn’t say it! Braaaaaaaaaaad prolly thinks it! :batman::sarcastic:

Everytime I play with a headband and have a $hitty game I say I layed a Devlin Delaney tonight! 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I found this funny and insightful and we can revisit it after the draft... But I'm in agreement with G.A. because most people believe that the draft is not rigged... No.. It's rigged so that the NBA can improve markets. 

You can watch the draft lottery on Youtube, how can it be rigged?

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We gotta turn the page at some point.  What's done is done.  Kevin is gonna be a good player, no need to revisit every time he has a good performance.  We get it. 

Trae for Huerter, who says no?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We gotta turn the page at some point.  What's done is done.  Kevin is gonna be a good player, no need to revisit every time he has a good performance.  We get it. 

Tell that to the folks who continued to lament the Marvin draft choice for five years after he already left the Hawks!  🙂

My  western division team happens to be the Kings.  Huerter plays there.  If I bring up that he has had a good game and it hurts your feelings, what can I do?  Ignore what he does?  Nope!  Don't work that way.

GO HAWKS !!  GO KINGS !!

:peanut-butter-jelly-time:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hawkman said:

Trading Huerter was all about $$$. Nothing else. I 100% agree with Brad Rowland on that. That trade did not make this team better.

I agree with all of us who said it on squawk when it happen if you want receipts 🧾 Burd will find them :laugh1:..

Ya, so I agree with the sentiment not with Braaaaaaaaaaaad. 

• Haha 2