• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

18 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Alvin Robertson on the Spurs

Or even Bucks. He was an animal on D but what I saw from Murray tonight, Alvin may have been the last guy I saw like that. I mean Pippen too I guess in many games for the Bulls but I’m not even sure what Pippen’s career high in a single game is in steal. Alvin, Pippen.. I can’t think of any others guards or wing type perimeter defenders impose like Dejounte did tonight. Defensive clinic put on by our guy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Welcome back Nique!!

Good lord I had to listen to Clyde Frazier and Mike Breen all night on the NBA package there was no ATL stream offered!!!! Ugh Welcome back human highlight film 🎞.

Clyde and Breen were giggling all night about Trae being listed at 180 but he’s 140. I was thinking why is Breen clowning, isn’t he like a Buck 40 himself! 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, JTB said:

I think we definitely need to see more of this zone going forward. I saw a lot of benefits of going to it. Of course we should mix it up as well.

Very true. But hopefully playing more zone would equate to making up less ground on close outs for 3pt shots.

Great point on Murray playing center field and creating havoc. It seem like Hunter and Collins also had a major benefit to the zone style defense as well. Maybe a zone or more hybrid zone fits this group better defensively….time will tell.

Yup agreed ! I guess there may be some benefits being the smallest team in the nba …we may be one of the quickest teams in the nba as well.

Got to play to your strength.  We still need a big who can bring size,physicality, rebounding, defense and rim protection. Where we find that guy I don't know.  That is what they're paying Travis to do.

2 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

100% on purpose, which is why he turned it over -- he was more focused on hitting trae in the face.  Randle the type of dude to just get frustrated when he's sucking and start pouting and playing dirty

Yup cheap follow through. :sad:

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Or even Bucks. He was an animal on D but what I saw from Murray tonight, Alvin may have been the last guy I saw like that. I mean Pippen too I guess in many games for the Bulls but I’m not even sure what Pippen’s career high in a single game is in steal. Alvin, Pippen.. I can’t think of any others guards or wing type perimeter defenders impose like Dejounte did tonight. Defensive clinic put on by our guy. 

Let's not forget Atlanta's Walt "Clyde " Frazier.  One of the best to ever do it !!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I said something half as bad and you threw the slap 👋 gif on me. He just gets a stern warning? :cray2:

People are always meanest to the ones they love the most!