Trae

theheroatl

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, shakes said:

Trae has primadonna moments just about every game.      Refusing to take distance heaves at the end of quarters because he doesn't want to hurt his FG%?  How else would you describe that???

Being an NBA player.   Pretty much every player in the NBA does this except for rookies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Being an NBA player.   Pretty much every player in the NBA does this except for rookies. 

🤔 yea that's BS.

is Steph Curry a rookie?

Edited by shakes

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Trae wants to win. Notice how much more flowing the offense has been the last couple of games. The only major thing missing that Trae wants to come off screens for catch and shoot because he's good at it and frankly it would make our offense even better.

Oh it would 100% make us better and is something this offense needs... I am just not sure its something trae wants. He is often found no where in the play just standing around when he doesn't have the ball. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's the star player that puts butts in the seats. Ownership will definitely take his opinion on things, into consideration.

No one is coming to the arena to see the great coaching acumen of Nate McMillan, no matter how good of a coach he is, or can be.

im not saying he shouldn't be backed by ownership but they have given that man too much control. esepcially after only have one good playoff run. every single year there has been some drama with trae

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Oh it would 100% make us better and is something this offense needs... I am just not sure its something trae wants. He is often found no where in the play just standing around when he doesn't have the ball. 

I don't know what to tell you. You can believe whatever you want certainly but I know from my source that Trae has been asking for more movement for two seasons and wanting to come off screens for catch and shoot for the same amount of time. 

Feel free to believe the worse in Trae if you want though.

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, shakes said:

Keep moving those goalposts.  🤔

It's literally one of the most common things in the NBA.  The go to move is to wait until you hear the buzzer and then shoot so it looks like you shot it.   I'd say it happens in almost every game.   Trae just doesn't bother with the stupid heave it after the buzzer.    Not sure how this is some kind of sign of entitlement.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, shakes said:

is Steph Curry a rookie?

No he’s a clown 🤡. Please don’t liken Trae to this bum sCurry. The dude is doing full on ballet $hit celebrations as his b!tchass makes some 40 footer he didn’t even open his eyes to make. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

It's literally one of the most common things in the NBA.  The go to move is to wait until you hear the buzzer and then shoot so it looks like you shot it.   I'd say it happens in almost every game.   Trae just doesn't bother with the stupid heave it after the buzzer.    Not sure how this is some kind of sign of entitlement.

everything you just wrote is BULLSHITE.  Literally every word.

1.  I already pointed out how the biggest superstar in the NBA doesn't do it as one example.  You responded by continuing to say everyone does it without pointing to a single example of a player who does that.

2.  You're flat out  lying when you say that Trae "doesn't bother with teh stupid heave it after the buzzer".  He does that ALL THE TIME.  The oh look how close I came to getting the shot off in time but I just didn't have enough time to do it move that Trae does ALL THE TIME>

3. All you're doing is excuse making and enabling

4.  I don't give a crap if there's 10 other players who do it.  It's BUSH LEAGUE.  It's completely selfish.    The all time great who Trae is compared to doesn't do it and that should be good enough to point out how much of a selfish primadonna Trae is.

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No he’s a clown 🤡. Please don’t liken Trae to this bum sCurry. The dude is doing full on ballet $hit celebrations as his b!tchass makes some 40 footer he didn’t even open his eyes to make. 

you're right, it's clearly insulting to Steph to compare Trae to him.  One only cares about himself and the other is an ATG with plenty of rings.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

And not surprisingly you’ll be there for the free kick EVERY TIME. If you’re gonna enjoy our misery, do it less bluntly. Thanks.

-Everyone

sorry buddy, but I'm going to continue to call out hypocrisy and homerific behavior when I see it.

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nate says 'Okay' a lot 😀

Oh, just seeing this... yikes... like I said, Shams is a Klutch/player mouthpiece so that first version that got leaked was not accurate and was the most favorable portrayal and narrative for Trae.  The reality is he pouted and went home and did not support his teammates.  This is really disappointing.  There is no defending Trae on this one.  Hope he matures as a result

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

everything you just wrote is BULLSHITE.  Literally every word.

1.  I already pointed out how the biggest superstar in the NBA doesn't do it as one example.  You responded by continuing to say everyone does it without pointing to a single example of a player who does that.

2.  You're flat out  lying when you say that Trae "doesn't bother with teh stupid heave it after the buzzer".  He does that ALL THE TIME.  The oh look how close I came to getting the shot off in time but I just didn't have enough time to do it move that Trae does ALL THE TIME>

3. All you're doing is excuse making and enabling

4.  I don't give a crap if there's 10 other players who do it.  It's BUSH LEAGUE.  It's completely selfish.    The all time great who Trae is compared to doesn't do it and that should be good enough to point out how much of a selfish primadonna Trae is.

Speaking of selfish, Noone woulda been interested in dustup between Nate/Trae if he had not been glaringly absent from the game. We still dont know why he wasnt there since Nate said he 'would never tell trae to stay home.' (His stans just moved right past that shit).. smh

We dont do him any favors by not holding him accountable for stuff he does...

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

sorry buddy, but I'm going to continue to call out hypocrisy and homerific behavior when I see it.

"AGENDA"

5 minutes ago, shakes said:

sorry buddy,

Tell me you’re not one of those dudes who says that to dudes in their face. Some dude pulled the “buddy” card on me the other day. Bad move. 

Yeaaaaa listen I digress, there are plenty of boards out there for your Curry love. This is a HAWKS FORUM so you can sprinkle in your lil tidbit love for Curry, but it’s gonna be HAWK TALK! Sorry BUUUUUUUUUUDD. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shakes said:

Go to realgm you fit in well there. Lotta folks like to talk about teams other than the Hawks. Flee to the team of your choosing. 

… just skeet skeet.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Go to realgm you fit in well there. Lotta folks like to talk about teams other than the Hawks. Flee to the team of your choosing. 

… just skeet skeet.

I'm banned again.  This time for a year.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1