• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae

theheroatl

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I keep saying I'm not a fan of Nate's coaching style.  I'm also not saying I want him fired.  I don't want a coaching carousel.  But something has got to give.  We can't keep having these 4th quarter meltdowns. The predictability of the 'Nate' is killing this team.

I love his style and demeanor.  I don't like his offense and his rigid patterns...and you're right, something has to give.  Even if it's not Nate, we can't keep this level of inconsistency.  I know people don't like to hear this, but you can't play those kind of reindeer games with a player like Trae. 

2 hours ago, HawkItus said:

https://youtu.be/ztxCaPuPZJs

Trae and Doris 

Kid is special man...

• Like 1

• Moderators

Predictability of the Hawks was the single biggest flaw under Mike Woodson as well.  You can't run the same basic approach all game, every game without the ability to make important adjustments to keep the opponent off balance and exploit weaknesses.  

the your-turn-my-turn creation philosophy with Young and Murray feels positively pick-upish.

This might be my single biggest pet peeve with this year's offensive scheme.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Wretch said:

I love his style and demeanor.  I don't like his offense and his rigid patterns...and you're right, something has to give.  Even if it's not Nate, we can't keep this level of inconsistency.  I know people don't like to hear this, but you can't play those kind of reindeer games with a player like Trae. 

Kid is special man...

No you can't and yes he is!

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This won't be a good look if he misses practice but attends these events later this evening.

In the world we live in today, it would be a really bad idea to be too sick to attend practice but fine to go mingle with a crowd of people.  Agree with your take.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This won't be a good look if he misses practice but attends these events later this evening.

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

In the world we live in today, it would be a really bad idea to be too sick to attend practice but fine to go mingle with a crowd of people.  Agree with your take.

Yes most definitely, will come off as very bad PR for him if he goes to these events. What will his excuse be for not practicing but attending these? I love Trae, but this would irk me I must admit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Probably just embarrassed.. He wore KIng of New York sneakers and lost by 24.. smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

How much power does Labron James have?

How much power does Trae Young have?

Inmates in charge.  Remember when Lloyd Pierce was here?  He left and "suddenly" everything seemed to improve a lot.  Now, we hear rumblings.  Trae may be unhappy.  What to do?

Trae's shooting has been kinda bad all season.  His % is way down.  Doesn't prove a thing.  He may miss tommorow night's game.  Doesn't prove anything.

I know nothing.  I can't prove anything at all.  All I can do is ponder on things.  I do know that this Hawk team is losing.  We have too many pieces missing.  Hopefully things improve.

🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Cant be any worse than wearing King of NY on your sneakers(Like he's MJ or Reggie Miller. 1 day after staying at home and pouting may I add) ....and then getting whooped by 24...  Trae is turning into a laughing stock this season..  He better get right.. And fast.. Trae Young you are not MJ. You won 2 playoff games there , and it was over 2 seasons ago.

I still cant believe he had the nerve to wear them with the way he's shooting the ball this season.. Hopefully this embarrassment brings him back down to earth.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Okay, I was kind of whatever about him missing the game the other night after Nate’s unfair ultimatum.

But now we’re missing practice because you’re sick…BUT you’re doing events that same day???

It’s now become a trend and regardless of the circumstances…this is a bad look.

It’s the holidays.. kid prolly stressed out like the rest of us 😂 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Media did AI so dirty with this

I don’t know if they did him dirty, it is probably my favorite presser of all time and has truly immortalized AI.  Even my wife who has no idea about basketball knows this quote!

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

But now we’re missing practice because you’re sick…BUT you’re doing events that same day???

Does anyone know with any certainty if he actually  attended either of these events?