• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

And Here We Go (Coach McMillan)

Jody23

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, Sothron said:

On top of that JC and his people have told the Hawks to either trade him or make it clear he's staying because he's tired of having his name out there in trade talks. 

We have been showcasing JC but in doing so Fields is now wondering why Nate can't make JC more a part of the offense.

Agreed on all of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

This is not a non story. At the very least barring a strong playoff push Nate will either resign or be fired. There's zero chance he comes back next season as our HC unless that happens. That is rather a huge story.

They need to bring in someone from the Pop, Bud, Spolestra, or Kerr tree.

At this point, I'm thinking they should just tank for Wemby.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Why wait?   Let's let him go.  Hire D'Antoni as a interim.. and do a real coaching search in the summer. 

We really need to evaluate Dejounte...

I agree. It looks like he is going through the motions and not fully committed.

Just cut the cord now and move on. And his son as assistant should go too.

• Like 1

Not even shocked about all this drama.

smh…someone is leaking things internally badly.

my favorite part of this whole thread so far is that @Sothron source has mentioned that Fields has asked why isn’t Collins used more offensively! Lol…I bet that got under mcmillian skin badly.

It’s a great question however and I’m glad it’s been asked because I see no need to move Collins.

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Easier said than done. 

Has your source provided any info you are able to share?

you and @thecampster have been very quiet lately. 

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Not even shocked about all this drama.

smh…someone is leaking things internally badly.

my favorite part of this whole thread so far is that @Sothron source has mentioned that Fields has asked why isn’t Collins used more offensively! Lol…I bet that got under mcmillian skin badly.

It’s a great question however and I’m glad it’s been asked because I see no need to move Collins.

Has your source provided any info you are able to share?

you and @thecampster have been very quiet lately. 

I haven't gotten anything other than hardly anyone is available. Mainly just JC. That's that. The only teams that will be sellers will be tanking or rebuilding their draft collection. The days of teams who underachieve like TOR, ATL, and others selling is slim to none. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Sothron said:

They want to do a proper coaching search. Fields wants to get his first HC hire right. Ressler will 100% be heavily involved in this as well. After the bickering between Nate and Trae (it is uglier than the Hawks let on) they need to find a coach that can work better with Trae. You'll see retread coaches being talked about but they also want to talk to assistant coaches that can't really do anything during the season.

How involved is Nick Ressler with all these shenanigans?

11 hours ago, marco102 said:

They need to bring in someone from the Pop, Bud, Spolestra, or Kerr tree.

At this point, I'm thinking they should just tank for Wemby.

I've already come to that conclusion. Even if we miss on Wemby, we still get a premium asset.

• Thanks 1

I think Nate has lost the team. It’s unfortunate for sure but every coach has a cycle unless they get a championship under their belt early (Kerr, Spolstra).

The clear fact: this team is underperforming their talent. A lot of that has to do with our assistant coaches. Nate’s son isn’t probably cutting it but he’s been there on the bench as a cheerleader.

Now is the time to make changes as there is plenty of body of work.

JC, Dre, and Nate got to go.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Confused 2