The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I can definitely confirm the Capela/Houston interest. Pacers are pushing for Collins as well with matching salaries and at least one first for him. 

Can we get Sengun for Capela?  

Are they trying to send us Buddy for JC?

23 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Can we get Sengun for Capela?  

Are they trying to send us Buddy for JC?

I haven't heard the names attached for Capela. If we wanted Sengun, we can get him, the question is, what else would it cost us aside from Capela of course. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I can definitely confirm the Capela/Houston interest. Pacers are pushing for Collins as well with matching salaries and at least one first for him. 

is #7 in play for JC? I'd be all over that. We could get a Whitmore / Hendricks there.

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

As far as Houston is concerned, they are targeting Mikal Bridges and Khris Middleton as their top guys. They are also heavily targeting Clint Capela and I've been told they have made multiple offers to Atlanta for Clint. 

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I wish you guys could share a bit more info here but I get it! 

on my way to trade machine ….oh and if someone is willing to give a first for collins. We should have done that trade like yesterday. 

• Like 1

Supes says if we want Sengun we can have him. I like this kid…he’s a hell of a passer to be a young center and has a shot you can work with. 

I don’t know much about his defense but hopefully he’s the type that gives 100% hustle at all times.

Not a bad prospect. I can see the Jokic comparisons with his passing… he has very good vision. Not a bad handle on the ball , reminds me of Gallo. It looks sloppy but he controls it . Hard to explain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know on the website that we hated that they had a Two of the late first rounds + a player for Collins + 15 for the Pacers.  I dont think that the Pacers does it but it is a very good deal and we can use both of the first-round picks or use one of them and trade the other for another asset down the road.

31 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Getting rid of Collins sounds good. Not sure he is even a starter at this point.

Almost any trade that gets you back a 1st rd pick is going to be hard to argue. I don’t care how much anyone likes JC. If the pacers are willing to do it we should get it done before they change their minds.

image.thumb.jpeg.aa5f9eb29a140cb234946189a0300380.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Supes says if we want Sengun we can have him. I like this kid…he’s a hell of a passer to be a young center and has a shot you can work with. 

I don’t know much about his defense but hopefully he’s the type that gives 100% hustle at all times.

Not a bad prospect. I can see the Jokic comparisons with his passing… he has very good vision. Not a bad handle on the ball , reminds me of Gallo. It looks sloppy but he controls it . Hard to explain.

I don't know what the cost is but he's available. Doubt it will be cheap. There are a lot of interested suitors. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nope, Rockets ain’t dealing him no way no how. My source says his source is weird.

Tell Mrs. Spud2nique I said hello. Tell her to make me that west coast apple pie again. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Almost any trade that gets you back a 1st rd pick is going to be hard to argue. I don’t care how much anyone likes JC. If the pacers are willing to do it we should get it done before they change their minds.

image.thumb.jpeg.aa5f9eb29a140cb234946189a0300380.jpeg

That might be what's being discussed. Gets us out of JCs contract and fills backup positions elsewhere with shorter contracts. I'd imagine this only happens if Clint is moved as well so OO can start, backed up by Theis and Fernando. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JTB said:

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I haven't heard the names attached for Capela. If we wanted Sengun we do, we can get him, the question is, what else would it cost us aside from Capela of course not really important unless the answer is stupid.

Subtle-nod GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2