• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

11 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Reading these old Nate comments just makes me even more thankful for this man -

Trae Young Says Hawks Will Win an NBA Championship: HC Quin Snyder 'Is the  Future' | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

Is that AHF comment on the bottom about not disrespecting Trae anymore? Atlanta Hawks fan? He sounds like he’s bossin on foos to lay off 🧊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ain't this the truth! The NBA trade deadline, draft and free agency is something else.

It's a 'sport' all of it's own 🤓

What I do in my free time is my business! 😂 

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

I'm not buying the Ayton or Siakam rumors, for many reasons. But most of all, I don't see their fit next to OO.

I think this is all just smokescreens to drive down the price of someone we haven't heard much about yet, but is our actual target -

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xjqo0u8p71w6j48uvf

He has until tomorrow to decide on his player option.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I've been one to believe the fuller story is that whoever is responsible for the KVon trade is responsible for the root cause of all that went wrong ahead of Quin's arrival.

That decision did not go over well with hardly anyone... fans or the head coach. We paid dearly for the presumption that JDay would be an adequate replacement... particularly when BogBog was not able to contribute in a meaningful, consistent way until about 35 games in... almost half the regular season. Junior eventually got the chance that muah argued he needed to be given much earlier.

I also was disappointed to see JJ slow to be given a full on rotation piece treatment... even lost an avatar bet on that one. But even that situation was served up by the KVon trade prime mover whoever he was... Harkless was considered by almost no one to be a decent fill-in for Gallo, and once it became clear to Nate that he was going to have to give Junior some significant minutes, he likely was super uncomfortable with doing that with a second for-all-intents-and-purposes rookie.

When you don't win sufficiently to meet expectations, fingers naturally start getting pointed, and frustrations boil over. 

Spose my point would be, if a person is so very persuaded that this roster falls so short, how does one reach that conclusion, while at the same time, one is persuaded this team was dealing with uber-substantial issues created by the head coach and/or front office from the start. 

Statement more than a question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

BREAKING NEWS:

I just earned the Veteran ranking on the Squawk in the last 10 minutes. 2 Legit 2 Quit. 
🎉🎊🍻🎉

We now return you to the regularly scheduled program. 

:laugh1::lmao:....congrats! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

BREAKING NEWS:

I just earned the Veteran ranking on the Squawk in the last 10 minutes. 2 Legit 2 Quit. 
🎉🎊🍻🎉

We now return you to the regularly scheduled program. 

:notworthy: I bow in your honor great sir! Heck of an accomplishment! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is Billy Knight in charge again and we’re just going to have wings?

I don’t see the point of adding O’Neale and Harris to wing depth of Hunter-Bogi-Bey-Griffin.

Without JC, we’re looking at Jalen as the lone depth at the 4.

Unless they’re planning on trading Hunter later……

• Like 1