• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I don’t have any opinion about the guy outside of his skillset and size. What he can do on the court on both ends is exactly what we could use, especially in the frontcourt.

I don’t get caught up in the politics and by how NY overrated him as a superstar. That has nothing to do with his ability to hoop at 7’3

It's definitely a good get for Boston and the style of offense they run.  Also, as opposed to earlier stops, he'll be the third option at best.  At this probably won't be their last move this offseason.

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Can I ask you a personal question and you can obviously decline to answer but, are you in fact one of supes other accounts here? You defend him like a brother which is awesome and all I was just wondering, because @kg01 and I are in fact the same person. 

LOL…No I find it funny you think I’m siding with supes but I guess I can see why.

if you are asking this because of me stating Supes said “we aren’t going after Ayton”

that’s because he did post it and I have tendency of paying close attention to our insiders here at the squawk as I try to play gm to connect the dots…I do this around trade deadline and the off-season to confirm things multiple times because I trust the insiders regardless of what happens or not it doesn’t mean these things aren’t being discussed. I told you and many others ok this board that I myself once had my own set of sources in the nfl on the AFC side and u use to share tidbits of information on other message boards.

anyways if you pay close attention sometimes the insiders here name drop a player but never mentions it again even if you ask questions. They just play silent …which I noticed that Supea has not reconfirmed that we aren’t after Ayton (I personally believe we may be) but since I advocated for Ayton probably more than anyone on this board I paid closer attention to that post when supes said we aren’t going after him and maybe it’s true ….who knows.

my whole agenda with any of our insiders isn’t to prove them wrong or call them BS it’s just to get confirmation. Again Sometimes they leak stuff in those long updates they send so I call myself reading between the lines.

@JayBirdHawk does this too but she’s just a lot better at it than I am. Connecting the dots is the plan I don’t know Supes from a can of paint but if I did I would share that I do.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

The thing that's weird about Porzingis to Boston is that he wasn't happy with Luka taking all the shots when he was in Dallas.   In Boston, the Js take 45 shots per game.  No other starter even averaged 10.   Not sure Kristaps is going to love the 7 shot attempts per game that Horford was averaging.  

Yeah, looks great on paper.  Hope the chemistry ends up like my sophmore biology project.  Let's just say I got kicked outta class and extinguishers may have been deployed.  🙁

I mean, I hope their chemistry ends up being as warm as me and supes'.

Can I say that out loud?  Ah well, it's out there now.  😄

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, KB21 said:

Yes, but my vision is putting Trae with a younger version of Horford (Okongwu), Millsap (Walker), Carroll (Hunter), and Korver (d*ck).  

We are not that team....trying to recreate that is counterproductive. We need to have our own identity.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We are not that team....trying to recreate that is counterproductive. We need to have our own identity.

I f*** with it. I like it. @KB21 sign me up. While i dont think those players are replicas. We need to do something different. 

We need to have size, movement, shooting, defensive versatility, and play possession by possession basketball. I don't mind it at all 

Edited by NBASupes

We only got one true franchise player and we got one legit stud outside of him in Murray. The rest are high end role players. But we need role players that fit Trae and not just for stats but for contending. Okongwu is fine. Keep the youngins and keep Hunter till we find a great deal for him

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

It wouldn't surprise me if we did a deal with Orlando for (6)Whitmore and Fultz or Issac for Murray and 15. Fultz or Issac fit what Atlanta been looking for. Length and more defensive abilities. Especially Fultz who Atlanta tried to get years ago. 

Murray and Banchero better kiss and makeup.. 🤣