• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nate McMillan Fired

theheroatl

• Premium Member

Well,

Now that this part of the Will they - wont they with Nate is done, what's the drama for the rest of the season? Would love it if Snyder somehow joined before the season is up

My best case:

We make the play-in, it's a struggle to win the game but we knock the annoying Heat out as revenge for last year

Easily win the first round, no struggle, bye bye 76rs, Joel Embiid you are now a Hawk

Second round we take it to 7 and get knocked out by likeable champions the Bucks

We enjoy our run at the end of the season, but it's not so good that Prunty is given a multi year offer

I like Quinn as a natural fit for defensive improvement. Many of his years they were top 5-15 in defensive rating. And they drastically improved after 2015. Yeah Gobert had to do with it a lot but what helped Gobert develop?

with Trae and DJ as natural scorers I doubt we’ll have problems staying in top 10 offensive rating. 

id even argue Gobert owes a lot of his mega deal to Snyder playing him a ton and developing him. https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/goberru01.html

if detractors say he didn’t win the finals then remember GSW been a juggernaut all those years.

Edited by theheroatl

42 minutes ago, Wretch said:

@kg01 

LOL...naw.  I'm not really a Twitter-er unless I'm trying to find some breaking news (NBA, Hawks, DC comics, or AEW rasslin')
Also, this me:

So what you're saying is you definitely are a Twitter-er. Hahaaa.  And I need more of the ref snitch guy.  Does he have one on *gulp* Trae? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

/janky-quote

So what you're saying is you definitely are a Twitter-er. Hahaaa.  And I need more of the ref snitch guy.  Does he have one on *gulp* Trae? 

@kg01 I haven't seen him do Trae, but I love that dude's videos.  He's gotten national attention too.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

JC, DJ, CC all spoke to the media today. Trae will address the media tomorrow. (I think He should have done so today)

It will be interesting!! 

LF and Nick are preparing his speech.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Wretch said:

@kg01 

LOL...naw.  I'm not really a Twitter-er unless I'm trying to find some breaking news (NBA, Hawks, DC comics, or AEW rasslin')
Also, this me:

Wtf did I just watch. Black lady gonna get jaw broken by gay white dude? 

Go Hawks? :er:

1 hour ago, terrell said:

LF and Nick are preparing his speech.. lol

Hey @terrell

I have a question for you and be serious about this.  Do you hate Trae this much?  Between you and @NBASupes and others going after him, I swear that the Atlanta Hawks is owned and pay for by Trae Young.  Sure, he might getting on the wrong side of many battles and yes I want him to be a better leader but at least he is trying to do better on defense this year and he is doing everything to win but it is everybody who mess up from the top to the bottom even us fans (we should encourage them not crap on them)

So I was looking at Dragonball Z today and this character is so much like you (and no it is not Yamacha).  You are Krillin

s71vl0Zk4ILj3IhLTxAN5i1KyKY=&risl=&pid=I 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Hey @terrell

I have a question for you and be serious about this.  Do you hate Trae this much?  Between you and @NBASupes and others going after him, I swear that the Atlanta Hawks is owned and pay for by Trae Young.  Sure, he might getting on the wrong side of many battles and yes I want him to be a better leader but at least he is trying to do better on defense this year and he is doing everything to win but it is everybody who mess up from the top to the bottom even us fans (we should encourage them not crap on them)

So I was looking at Dragonball Z today and this character is so much like you (and no it is not Yamacha).  You are Krillin

What are you even talking about? It was a fkn joke.. Good grief.. With that said, JC is way better at these things called press conferences/interviews.. Does that make me a JC stan? Geez.. Go watch some more Dragonball or whatever..... lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Hey @terrell

This is what Trae has to deal with tomorrow... Its not as easy for some as it is for others is All Im saying..