• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks secure #7 Seed vs C's

JayBirdHawk

7 hours ago, theheroatl said:

yeah there are absolutely certain players that are a problem for the Hawks.

Pritchard
White
Hauser
Grant Williams

They are just so loaded with 3pt shooters.  It is crazy.  Any one of those guys could make 8 3s in one game.  And those are just the bench guys.

If C's shoot 40% from 3 we have zero chance of beating them unless we are just on fire offensively.

We need to play tight and keep them around 33-35% to have a chance.  Hopefully things tighten up a bit in the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'd like to try to get Smart in foul trouble.  I don't think Brogdon can stay with Trae or DJ at this point.  

Or ejected, seems like the same odds for him. He flagrant fouls, he yaps to the refs a lot. Ya, Quin should get under skin too as part of the gameplan.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

So Trae does the squatty shot in practice too?  WTH?  

Circuit training 😂 

44 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

So Trae does the squatty shot in practice too?  WTH?  

He always looks like a baby in diapers to me when he got baggy pants on. :sarcastic:

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae has been struggling from 3 over his last 5 games including the Play-In. It's not pretty

3-28 for 10.7% 🤢

Screenshot_20230413_190920_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Hawks need him to break out of his slump to have a chance against the Celts. They're going to need all hands on deck offensively to keep up. I fully expect this series to be a shootout.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Or ejected, seems like the same odds for him. He flagrant fouls, he yaps to the refs a lot. Ya, Quin should get under skin too as part of the gameplan.

Unfortunately what makes Smart such a good defender is he's allowed to hand check and reach and generally play more physically than other players without getting whistled.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hey Look, it's Sarah!

Sarah got a haircut. Hope her new hubby don't mind me saying it really looks good on her.

And to the point... always good to have multiple people reporting on the team.

• Like 1