• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Life as a hater is hard this year.  I want everybody to lose. 

I know before it was Celts..

then scrubs..(my annoying frien… acquaintances)

then Heat (your BIL; thank!)

the Nix (f Trae f them)

then Sixers (crybaby Embiid whines)

then the Lakers (LeBum)

the Suns ( KD the whore 🐍 joins)

THE NUGGETS!!! (The only one I don’t hate and kind of actually like).

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm rooting for:

Philly (rooting hard against Boston and want to see them think about changes that could lead to Brown moving)

Denver (this is the team I want to see win a ring among the remaining teams so actually rooting for someone in this series)

NY (rooting against Miami but I think this series is a fair accompli)

LA (still a Davis fan so rooting for him affirmatively and rooting against GS on behalf of Spud and general Warrior fatigue)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Can I get a big HELL YEAH for Chuck's Sixers crushing the hopes and dreams tonight for Bill Simmons, John Karalis, and that red headed mental midget that hates on Trae all the time??

3 down. 1 to go. 

F the celtics. 

how do you cheer for a team with Harden and Embiid?

Don't like either team, but I find the guys on Boston far less repulsive.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, shakes said:

Yeah this is a tough call.  No one left in the east is tolerable in my opinion.   I like Harden.  I don't like Embiid.  

I agree the players for Boston are mostly cool but it's Boston so....

As much as I hate Miami and really don't believe in them at least they don't have any real fans that i'm likely to hear from about it.  So i guess i'm going there.  Hope they get swept in the finals.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I agree the players for Boston are mostly cool but it's Boston so....

That’s why I want Jaylen out, he’s not a prototypical Celtics player and they don’t deserve him.

Celts can keep:

Payton Pritchard

Sam Houser

Luke Kornet

more traditional Celtic type guys.

• Haha 2

Pulling for in order:

Nuggets- Only team I feel good about winning.  

Sixers - Most likely team to implode even after winning a chip.

Warriors- Lebron's legacy takes a hit if he only beat Curry in one series in his career.

Heat- Not sure why.  I might need to rethink this one.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s why I want Jaylen out, he’s not a prototypical Celtics player and they don’t deserve him.

Celts can keep:

Payton Pritchard

Sam Houser

Luke Kornet

🤔

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, shakes said:

Easily.  If Philly wins the series, Boston loses.  Boston is my max haterade team so no problems there.  The ideal outcome is Philly beats Boston and then Miami routes Philly.  Both teams have soul searching and implosions happening where Brown and Embiid both end up elsewhere next year and Atlanta leverages our assets to get in on that.

Miami, of course, then goes on to get swept by Denver when the refs stop gifting Butler with free passes to the line and start calling all the illegal contact Miami uses to gain an advantage over opponents in the playoffs by virtue of refs respecting the team's reputation and giving them a free pass instead of just calling the game as they see it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Celts can keep:

Payton Pritchard

Sam Houser

Luke Kornet

Pick up Grayson Allen too, perfect fit.

25 minutes ago, shakes said:

I wouldn't cheer for them in normal circumstances. And I'm not actually cheering for them to win now.  It's more like I'm really cheering for boston to lose every game.  To me, Philly is the much lesser of the two evils.  I hate boston in general more than I hate any other team in the NBA.  So it really doesn't matter who the opponent is, I'll cheer for boston to lose.  

If philly wins, I'll probably cheer for them to lose in the ECF and would certainly do so for them to lose in the NBA finals.  I'm team WEST all the way this year.  Had the Bucks not choked away the series vs Miami I would be cheering for them to win the East, but once it was philly, boston, miami, and nyk I was toast.  Those are literally the 4 eastern teams I dislike the most.  Miami and Philly are just the lesser of two evils in each matchup.  

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Easily.  If Philly wins the series, Boston loses.  Boston is my max haterade team so no problems there.  The ideal outcome is Philly beats Boston and then Miami routes Philly.  Both teams have soul searching and implosions happening where Brown and Embiid both end up elsewhere next year and Atlanta leverages our assets to get in on that.

Miami, of course, then goes on to get swept by Denver when the refs stop gifting Butler with free passes to the line and start calling all the illegal contact Miami uses to gain an advantage over opponents in the playoffs by virtue of refs respecting the team's reputation and giving them a free pass instead of just calling the game as they see it.

THIS.  This is exactly it.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Can't do it.   Allen is a dirty prick who actively works to injure opponents and pulls the BS stuff trying to trip people, punching them in the nuts, etc.  Hate players like that.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae hates that guy.  Not happenin'..

On another note, who's more lost in terms of being an actual winning player? Ayton or Randle?  For me, it's Randle.  Somebody told him he's a tough guy with heart and he believed it.  But he ain't that.   Atleast Ayton knows he's sawft as warm butter. 

• Thanks 1