• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

24 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ya'll Trae stans wanted Nate gone so bad only for Trae to look like shit with Quin. What's next for ya'll? 

We were having internal discussions to vote you off the squawk but your inside sources saved you.

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ya'll Trae stans wanted Nate gone so bad only for Trae to look like shit with Quin. What's next for ya'll? 

Look here now i can want both gone or traded thats allowable my friend lol.    I couldn't stand nate as a coach so i'll gladly say im happy he is gone and i like Snyder as a coach much better than him and always have.   Now with that said im also fully on board trading Trae for a different star if we can.  I don't hate or dislike Trae i just think i can build a different type of team i like better around someone like Brown, Kat etc...

• Like 2

Trae was having a good game offensively when he was 7-13 with 16pts to go with 4 or so assists then he started to force the issue in a bad way. Suddenly turnovers and bad shooting decisions just took over.

I started getting text “Trae tripping “ even in this thread if you look at the first set of pages then the next set you see Trae going from positive to negative.

I’m such a huge Trae fan and I really hope the best for him as long as he’s a hawk but make no mistake about it trae has plenty he need to work on . Outside of defense
Consistently making good decisions is a big one and understanding when to pass and when to shoot.

trae is thinking too much and not playing freely and it just starts to happen at some point in the game.

Synder can help elevate Trae if Trae listens to him . Better off ball movement (not curry like) 
will really help him open up his game and also Trae needs to get back to his signature floater shot. That floater keeps him consistent.

• Like 1

Murray/Green

Bogi/Griffin/Matthews

Hunter/Bey

Sengun/JJ/Bertans

OO/McGee/Bruno

2 2023 mid 1st rounders. 

Green is an 6th man. Develop him into a Lou Williams, if he can develop more as a playmaker and a defender, maybe he could move up to the starting five in time. 

Bogi/Griffin/Matthews is already our SG unit. 

Hunter and Bey even though Bey is best as a 4 defensively, offensively, he's a 3 and JJ is vice versa. 

Sengun is more like a 5 on defense whereas OO is a more like a 4 who can also play the 5. Bertans like Matthews is just a spot player who only plays when guys are hurt. 

McGee and Bruno will fight for minutes. Gives us options. 

Change the offense to a full motion. Run the offense through Sengun and focus on player movement and ball movement. I don't think this is a contender but give them a chance to grow. Jalen Green might develop into a special player but he has to fix the BS in his game but the scoring and talent for scoring is legit. 

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_4-18-2023_9-56-35PM.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DieHardHAWK said:

Is it just me or Trae hasn't been going to his floater for a while now? That floater would be money or an oop, but the side-step 3 seems to be his go-to instead. 

Yup he has completely went away from the signature floater almost the past two seasons.

he really need to get that part of his game back going. During ECF run he was hitting that floater over big men too. 

• Like 2

Just now, JTB said:

Yup he has completely went away from the signature floater almost the past two seasons.

he really need to get that part of his game back going. During ECF run he was hitting that floater over big men too. 

I don't recall him hitting it over Giannis. It was over Portis and Lopez who wasn't even as springy as he is now at that time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't recall him hitting it over Giannis. It was over Portis and Lopez who wasn't even as springy as he is now at that time. 

I recall him hitting a few over Giannis too.

Either way that’s his go to money making shot he never uses.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I look smart everyday. 

I am not happy with Trae's performance but this is what I've been talking about with him. That's he's not a true max cat. He's worth a lot due to the fact that he sells tickets like a mfer and that's valuable but overall, he's limited especially without max spacing. Even with max spacing, Boston is extremely tough as they have a lot of defensive versatility and that's hell on our attackers. 

Its crazy people think fans are happy Trae is playing like this.. Crazy..

He's never been that guy that he and some Hawks fans think he is imo, but I still root for the kid.. Geez...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Its crazy people think fans are happy Trae is playing like this.. Crazy..

He's never been that guy that some Hawks fans want him to be imo, but I still root for the kid.. Geez...

I'll never understand it. I am a Hawks fan, I want him to play tremendous ball. 

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Murray/Green

Bogi/Griffin/Matthews

Hunter/Bey

Sengun/JJ/Bertans

OO/McGee/Bruno

2 2023 mid 1st rounders. 

Green is an 6th man. Develop him into a Lou Williams, if he can develop more as a playmaker and a defender, maybe he could move up to the starting five in time. 

Bogi/Griffin/Matthews is already our SG unit. 

Hunter and Bey even though Bey is best as a 4 defensively, offensively, he's a 3 and JJ is vice versa. 

Sengun is more like a 5 on defense whereas OO is a more like a 4 who can also play the 5. Bertans like Matthews is just a spot player who only plays when guys are hurt. 

McGee and Bruno will fight for minutes. Gives us options. 

Change the offense to a full motion. Run the offense through Sengun and focus on player movement and ball movement. I don't think this is a contender but give them a chance to grow. Jalen Green might develop into a special player but he has to fix the BS in his game but the scoring and talent for scoring is legit. 

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_4-18-2023_9-56-35PM.png

Jalen Green is a chucker...And wont be happy ina bench role...Im ready for some team ball again.. No thanks..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, DieHardHAWK said:

Is it just me or Trae hasn't been going to his floater for a while now? That floater would be money or an oop, but the side-step 3 seems to be his go-to instead. 

I've really started to wonder if Trae really has a shoulder injury and just ain't saying it. 

No Floater.
PNR has disappeared. 

These were two major parts of our offense... now, they don't show up much at all. 

• Like 2

Just now, terrell said:

Jalen Green is a chucker...Im ready for some team ball again.. No thanks..

I'll give him a chance as a backup. We got the option to put his ass on the 3rd string. With this trade, we clear up 50 million. At the end of the day, I really like his talent. I think on the low end, he's a better version of Charlotte's Malik Monk. At the mid-end, a better version of today's Malik Monk. At his best, I think he could be a stud but he has to learn how to balance playmaking with scoring and he has to become a good defender even if he lacks defensive versatility or flexibility. 

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I've really started to wonder if Trae really has a shoulder injury and just ain't saying it. 

No Floater.
PNR has disappeared. 

These were two major parts of our offense... now, they don't show up much at all. 

I was waiting for this....