• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I have to laugh at Morey. It's clear who are the GMs in Windy ear. Ainge is one of them. Morey is another. 

We have to be able to get some cast offs from all this. I want a Kmart Jr Deanthony Melton Tate, or some vet that would run through a wall but plays steady and confident at the same time. The Hawks in general need those guys.

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Hate Harden all you want but Morris & Powell for Harden is nice for Clippers.

I like the Clippers if I had a second team it would be them. Go Kawhi!

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

We have to be able to get some cast from all this. I want a Kmart Jr Deanthony Melton Tate, or some vet that would run through a wall but plays steady and confident at the same time. The Hawks in general need those guys.

Morey is still trying to sell that he can land Lillard but Lillard doesn't want out and if he is out, he wants to go to either Brooklyn or Miami

Dallas wants to keep Kyrie and a trade would be expensive  

• Thanks 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Pass.

I'll love it. I would rather keep Hunter but PG13 rumors to Atlanta are real. It's not gonna be cheap

1 minute ago, akay said:

Starting lineup of 3 dudes who can't stay healthy lol

That would in fact be crazy

giphy.gif

Hilarious 😂 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:

That is great.  You know what  you are buying into with those guys and you know what you aren't getting - commitment to the team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Regarding PG, I think our core could use someone who has been there and performed in big moments (albeit not a championship winner) and could command respect from the younger core. Not sure if KAT does that, though I’m all for him playing with Trae.

• Like 2