• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ah, just be patient.  From what he said on the radio today, Landry sees trading one of the youngs as beneficial to them as it gives them a chance to further their careers.  Which is what they (the player) want.

Landry said that?

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, terrell said:

Meh.. 

KD used to be a superstar. Hes old and fragile now. I mean dude injured himself doing a layup in warmups.. 😂

Booker is a star not superstar imo

Beal is next tier below Booker.. lol

But yeah Phoenix is closest I guess..

I would say that isn't dissimilar to what we've seen with some prior Big 3's where not all of them are necessarily All-World.  None of the Boston Big 3 were at their apex when they won a title but all were still very good players.  Even KG who was their biggest star saw a big drop in all his numbers in Boston (in year 1 for sure but even moreso thereafter).  KG had his lowest PPG, RPG, BPG and other stats in almost 10 years when he went to Boston and was a 15 and 8-9 guy for most of his time for the Celtics.  

Still amazing that the Nets gave as much as they did when Boston moved on from their Big 3 era.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
52 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I'm pretty weary at this point that there are any deals for star level or above players to be had.

Looks like the run-it-back crew might be celebrating soon.

Look out 2024 Play-In, here we come!

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Landry's interview today about our young guys was eye opening. He pretty much acknowledged moving them for more playing time on another team is better for them and for us.

Translation: prepare for a trade

Boo…

How are you feeling, Sothron?

Edited by Hawkish
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Siakam wants to sign in Toronto but he's still available publicly.   How much clearer can he be that they don't want him and why would he still want to be there.  I understand personal reasons but weird that he wants to be where they don't want him.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, macdaddy said:

Siakam wants to sign in Toronto but he's still available publicly.   How much clearer can he be that they don't want him and why would he still want to be there.  I understand personal reasons but weird that he wants to be where they don't want him.   

Must just be the money factor 

Just now, Sothron said:

I'm finally starting to feel better. Still in some pain but not as bad as this past weekend. Thank you for asking and all of you for your prayers and well wishes.

Glad to hear you’re seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

42 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Dude, he doesn't want you!  😆

:laugh1:

Siakam- I love the city 🌃 

Masai- that’s great but it’s time to go.

🤣 

Why does Siakam love the Canadias so much. Free health care, beautiful scenery, what’s goin on? He can’t love the snow ❄️

• Haha 1