• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@JTB @terrell @NBASupes @Spud2nique @kg01

While everyone is opining on Zion's off centred chest tattoo, all I'm seeing is his beer belly. Not one muscle definition.

He's not true to the game.   He doesn't realize that he can dominate this game and be one of the best player's ever.  Instead, he will be Shawn Kemp like.  Fun to watch but never really serious. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

While everyone is opining on Zion's off centred chest tattoo, all I'm seeing is his beer belly. Not one muscle definition.

I am not a fan of tattoos but that looks horrible. It is completely off center. If you are going to get a tattoo why would you get one where almost no one will ever see it anyways? 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

If you are going to get a tattoo why would you get one where almost no one will ever see it anyways? 

It’s gonna be awkward when we first meet Soth. I’m a Carolinian at heart 💜 aka…

Twisted round my head like a  🚁 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe he’s going for a 3D tatt look so when his orangutan 🦧 titties grow more it’ll pop the 2 heads of the heart out a bit giving it a 3D look 👀..

No? I’m just spitballing here..

2 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Man, if we get Zion....lol, you heard it here first!  The ZION-TRAE IS COMING OUR WAY! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He did kiss the logo on draft night. 😊 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Packfill said:

I don't see why the Lakers or Knicks do those first two trades.  Last trade makes sense for the Lakers but obviously is trash for the Hawks.

Yeah, IDK. I just wanted to share since they were trades proposed by someone who at best is neutral to all the teams involved, at worst is a certified Hawk hater if you believe some around these parts. 
I’m normally used to either 1) Hawk fan proposing trades way over valuing our players or 2) trade proposals by non-Hawk fans that totally screw the Hawks. 
This was an interesting change of pace. 

• Premium Member

Could the Hawks kick off trade season?

John Hollinger mentioned this week, the Hawks could be the first dominos to tip when it comes to igniting trade season. As we inch closer to the February 8 trade deadline, there are several Hawks players who could be great trade targets. Let’s discuss some hypotheticals (AGGREGATORS PLEASE NOTE, I said hypotheticals):

Dejounte Murray: As Shams reported, the Lakers could have their eye on Murray. That would be an excellent acquisition, and would probably have to start with Austin Reaves, another young guy and the first they can move. Is that enough to make up for the two picks and pick swap Atlanta already owes San Antonio?

Murray is also the type of player someone like Orlando or Philadelphia should throw some assets toward acquiring.

Clint Capela: The Knicks desperately need size with Mitchell Robinson out for the season. Could Capela be a fit? He has one more season at $22 million, so it wouldn’t be a big investment.

De’Andre Hunter: Still has three years and roughly $70 million. He’s an excellent 3-and-D prototype. Who couldn’t use him? Hunter could be another Mikal Bridges-type, if moved to a team with more offensive opportunities. I’d love to see Houston or Dallas go after him.

Bogdan Bogdanović: He’s one of the best sixth man options in the NBA, a big-time shot-maker and can really score. Bogdanović is the type of guy someone like Golden State or Houston or Orlando could use. He has three years, $49 million left, but that last year is a team option.

Trae Young: Hollinger mentioned Young as a potential spiraling option for the Hawks to move, but I can’t imagine it gets to that. It’s fun to think what a deal looks like. Four firsts and three pick swaps? Multiple young players?

https://theathletic.com/5165944/2023/12/28/chet-holmgren-thunder-hawks-trae-young-ricky-rubio-nba-the-bounce/