• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

10 minutes ago, terrell said:

3rd guess Bogi

I am going to be so upset if it’s bogi.

with bogi we should have better guarantees, can’t sell Bogi for a Siakam rental in my opinion.

i would rather sell on murray for a Siakam rental just based on the fact that Bogi fits Synders scheme perfectly vs Murray who doesn’t.

Edited by JTB

15 minutes ago, JTB said:

I am going to be so upset if it’s bogi.

with bogi we should have better guarantees, can’t sell Bogi for a Siakam rental in my opinion.

i would rather sell on murray for a Siakam rental just based on the fact that Bogi fits Synders scheme perfectly vs Murray who doesn’t.

You got to pay to play sometimes

I know that we hate the C's and Lakers but they are willing to take risk to ensure that they are going to be in that conversation for the Championship.  Like how the C's was willing to trade Brogdan and Smart to get Porziņģis but they are still leading in the East or when Bucks traded for Dame as well.  If we want to be in that tier of teams, we have to take risks as well.  We cant just be looking at the bottom line on financial sheet.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m trembling and he’s on our squad. He’s a go getter! We got a good recruit cagey! 

Play it cool, squd.  He's new so we can still make him bring donuts.  Naw, I want beignets.  A nod to the next TPE target.  You know who it is, but let's keep it between us ... 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

CC, Dre, DJ, Bogi have all been on the trade block, no one should be surprised if they ask for a trade.

Probably Bruno. With all our front court woes and him still not able to get minutes? Shiiiiiiiiiiiii.  Poor guy had to tell them to send him to GLeague just to get some burn. Probably requested both moves at the same time. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Capela and Bogi will only go down from here.  

Capela may yes but when Bogi is in the right system he clearly flourishes. It’s really tough to me to trade Bogi at this point.

most are overlooking his value due to the injuries. Bogi is not only playing better cause of his health. He’s also playing better because of the perfect Fit in this offense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NekiEcko said:

You got to pay to play sometimes

I know that we hate the C's and Lakers but they are willing to take risk to ensure that they are going to be in that conversation for the Championship.  Like how the C's was willing to trade Brogdan and Smart to get Porziņģis but they are still leading in the East or when Bucks traded for Dame as well.  If we want to be in that tier of teams, we have to take risks as well.  We cant just be looking at the bottom line on financial sheet.

Guess you’re right but there’s still smarter risk vs other risk.

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, terrell said:

Coincidence?

I mean, it doesn't feel like news if they're referring to DM.  Pretty well documented he's unhappy and then the trade rumors started to fly about his availability and us listening to offers.  I hope he's not getting too much say in where he goes though... best offer only Landry

• Like 2

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Stahhp.

See this is why your initiation into the oussiders keeps getting delayed.  All them done-zo Clippers.  Whatchu doin, dies-o? 

Bruh... All yall care about is defense and Picks.   Well, this is Defense and Picks. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I read one page of this thread, and just take such satisfaction that the old sturt would have spent much of his Saturday testing all kinds of options.

And that this newer version just had a really nice, satisfying day.

Ahhhhh.

Serenity now. Indeed. 🙂

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

Probably Bruno. With all our front court woes and him still not able to get minutes? Shiiiiiiiiiiiii.  Poor guy had to tell them to send him to GLeague just to get some burn. Probably requested both moves at the same time. 

Watch him tomorrow night, and how he plays.