Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Knicks

Grimes/Achiuwa/2025 1st(they have 2)/2027 1st

Shooting and Size

Sixers

Paul Reed/Springer /2024 1st/2026 1st(they have 2)

Toughness and Perimeter D

Lakers

JVanderbilt/Reeves? 2025 1st/2026 1st

Defense and secondary playmaking

Are there Any more teams interested? lol

A lot of Hawks fans probably wont like the return, but it is what it is I guess....

Achiuwa is bad, I don't like some of their 1sts they have from other teams that are lottery protected for 3 years then 2nds. Yuck

Sixers also have the LAC unprotected 2028 1st

LAL doesn't have much, and Reeves is really bad on defense.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Achiuwa is bad, I don't like some of their 1sts they have from other teams that are lottery protected for 3 years then 2nds. Yuck

Sixers also have the LAC unprotected 2028 1st

LAL doesn't have much, and Reeves is really bad on defense.

Yeah if its the Knicks we want their own picks....

But IDK man

Its gonna be hard to find a trade that Hawks fans are gonna be happy with IMO..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah if its the Knicks we want their own picks....

But IDK man

Its gonna be hard to find a trade that Hawks fans are gonna be happy with IMO..

I know people won't be happy but we need picks. Two Laker firsts and Rui 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Oh fk, rustle up the outsiders.   We gotta get ahead of this thing.  Who's got some ideas?  @Spud2nique?  Sober up, @warcore, all hands on deck.  Heyul, somebody dig up @Diesel's corpse, application for membership approved.  We need some ideas.  Follow Shames and Woj-less, just gotta be semi-plausible.  Go .... 

DJM is eligible for trade.   So the hint may mean that the person that we're trading for is not.   Not until Jan 15. 

Dieselputer speculation says...If you believe this rumor... the trade may be   DJ, Patty Mills for Austin Reaves, Gabe Vincent, Jaxson Hayes and a 2028 FRP.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

DJM is eligible for trade.   So the hint may mean that the person that we're trading for is not.   Not until Jan 15. 

Dieselputer speculation says...If you believe this rumor... the trade may be   DJ, Patty Mills for Austin Reaves, Gabe Vincent, Jaxson Hayes and a 2028 FRP.

🤮

• Thanks 3

Sellers means we are more interested in getting off of our own players and their contracts than we are in “winning” a trade.

Think the early Schlenk trades to get back assets along with filler contracts.

I do not think we are getting any young player(s) that will be needle movers in any deal.

Look no further than the trades we have made in recent memory with Kev and JC. Those are the best examples of what is about to come if we truly are sellers right now.

I’m not intending to be negative but you have to look at track record with this current front office. They have not proven the savvy or the gumption to execute winning trades with other teams. Doesn’t mean they haven’t tried, but the clear message in switching from buyers to sellers indicates they have thrown in the towel on improving via trade. It’s about clearing the books now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Oh fk, rustle up the outsiders.   We gotta get ahead of this thing.  Who's got some ideas?  @Spud2nique?  Sober up, @warcore, all hands on deck.  Heyul, somebody dig up @Diesel's corpse, application for membership approved.  We need some ideas.  Follow Shames and Woj-less, just gotta be semi-plausible.  Go .... 

🫡 I’m on it!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I don’t have a restriction but haven’t confirmed what the package is. I expect he’ll be in the big apple very soon. 

as for your second point I never got any confirmation on why he signed the extension. I heard a whisper of why he did it (LOL by him by the way) but the forum can talk about that on Tuesday 

Nah bruh, tell me it ain't Grimes🤮

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

can't believe how Pick hungry some of you are. 

Same I like picks as assets to get vets in the summer and whatnot but I wanna get established players with Trae, no more picks. They are cool but that shouldn’t be our goal.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

LAL want Lavine.  Any viable 3wayers betwixt ATL, LAL, and CHI?

Derozan.. Caruso? Good god our bright future filled with future stars like Cam Hunter Huerter JC and the rest of our treasure chest .. now in hopes for Austin Reeves and Caruso?

FML 🤦‍♀️ 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, h4wkfan said:

I’ll hold out hope for something Trey Murphy + 2027 MIL FRP. 100% prepared for less of a return than that. 

@Sothron did mention talks with NOP not too long ago that were centered around DJ and T.Murphy/H.Jones.  Soth, can you blink twice for us is this is the backbone of the deal being discussed now?