• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, Sothron said:

can confirm obvious: DJ held out for possible trade reasons.

Pels talk is getting more serious. This might have to wait until the offseason to make a trade happen.

Well Herb is playing for NO, too soon to tell if Murphy is going to, and those are the guys I would want. 

Edit: Anyone worth having is still playing.

16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

can confirm obvious: DJ held out for possible trade reasons.

Pels talk is getting more serious. This might have to wait until the offseason to make a trade happen.

They asked for onyeka and hawks told them F off lol. See if they get common ground tomorrow 

• Thanks 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

When guys are help out for a possible trade, does a trade usually happen? 

it isn't a lock but it means the talks are serious. My gut feeling is the deadline is going to push the Pels to either give up what we want or the Hawks table this until the offseason.

• Like 1

The lastest

Hawks 

No updates on Murray. He's basically saying the summer for him

Hawks are interested in Gordon Hayward as a buyout target and they have major money to spend to sign him. 

Bey is really getting a lot of calls and he could be moved but Atlanta wants to keep him. 

Delon Wright is a target for the Hawks as is Issac Okoro. There is no guarantee Atlanta will get one but they are targeting them. 

Hawks are heavily shopping Patty Mills and A.J. Griffin. Griffin price tag is high is what I was told. Mills has been packaged with a 2nd rounder. 

No update on anyone else in the core. Like I said, the summer will be lit. June and July. Hawks really want another wing and badly. I don't believe they will get one but Hayward will be a serious target. 

This is a not a big market. But I expect DFS, Dennis Smith Jr, Grimes, O'Neale and the big dawg, Miles Bridges to be traded tomorrow. Most teams are standing pat. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bey is really getting a lot of calls and he could be moved but Atlanta wants to keep him

our FO is dumb if they have the opportunity but decide not to. We're not winning a chip with or without him. If you can get any sort of draft capital to use as a future asset, do it. And I like Bey, too. I just don't let my personal feelings get in the way of the bigger picture. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, warcore said:

our FO is dumb if they have the opportunity but decide not to. We're not winning a chip with or without him. If you can get any sort of draft capital to use as a future asset, do it. And I like Bey, too. I just don't let my personal feelings get in the way of the bigger picture. 

I think they want a 2025 1st and teams aren't offering that. 2024 1st is what they are offering. Atlanta wants a higher tier 1st based on what teams are reporting what Atlanta wants for Bey. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

3 p.m. deadline tomorrow.  Just my opinion, it doesn't make much sense for the Hawks to hold Murray out of tonight's game unless you think you get something done.  But, the Hawks don't always follow conventional wisdom lol.  Something tells me the Knicks and Lakers are still lingering in these trade talks.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The lastest

Hawks 

No updates on Murray. He's basically saying the summer for him

Hawks are interested in Gordon Hayward as a buyout target and they have major money to spend to sign him. 

Bey is really getting a lot of calls and he could be moved but Atlanta wants to keep him. 

Delon Wright is a target for the Hawks as is Issac Okoro. There is no guarantee Atlanta will get one but they are targeting them. 

Hawks are heavily shopping Patty Mills and A.J. Griffin. Griffin price tag is high is what I was told. Mills has been packaged with a 2nd rounder. 

No update on anyone else in the core. Like I said, the summer will be lit. June and July. Hawks really want another wing and badly. I don't believe they will get one but Hayward will be a serious target. 

This is a not a big market. But I expect DFS, Dennis Smith Jr, Grimes, O'Neale and the big dawg, Miles Bridges to be traded tomorrow. Most teams are standing pat. 

Does Hayward play defense?  I don't recall seeing him play defense much, but he misses a lot of games.  He doesn't  seem to be as good on offense anymore either.

29 minutes ago, Mikey said:

They asked for onyeka and hawks told them F off lol. See if they get common ground tomorrow 

Onyeka?  For what?  Hawks better start making some strong moves to change this Walmart reputation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think they want a 2025 1st and teams aren't offering that. 2024 1st is what they are offering. Atlanta wants a higher tier 1st based on what teams are reporting what Atlanta wants for Bey. 

Smart, Hawks.  Hold your ground for the purpose of changing a narrative

Edited by Hawkish

38 minutes ago, warcore said:

And he's expiring at the end of the year.

Surely we're not going to re-sign the dude, are we?

• Thanks 1