• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agreed but there wasn't any way this pick was gonna 'replace' DJ, so it was asinine on its face.  Jmho 

Or the trade with Toronto was closer than we thought and this is what they wanted...   Because they ended up picking Grady d*ck... Really?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Or the trade with Toronto was closer than we thought and this is what they wanted...   Because they ended up picking Grady d*ck... Really?

Dang now I'm scared we were targeting d*ck .... a guy who's woefully ill-equipped to play even spot minutes. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

@TheNorthCydeRises This is exactly what I'm talking about. Tough to fault Trae for this dreadful shooting performance from the wings (and 1 missed open corner 3 from OO).

Oh I agree about the shooting. But the defensive side of the ball can't be overlooked as a contributor of his negative +/-

I'm as big of a Trae defender than there is in the world. But Herro made it a point to go right at him at the start of that game.  A quick 4 points against him in that beginning stretch.  Just by watching the video box score, Trae will get charged with giving up 9 points in the quarter.

That all plays a part in your time on the floor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Dang now I'm scared we were targeting d*ck .... a guy who's woefully ill-equipped to play even spot minutes. 

Whats scarier is our GM possibly drafting a guy for another team before a trade was even finalized.. Wtf

That makes that theory hard to believe. LF cant be that stupid... Can he? I mean, LF and KK were jumping up and down when Kobes name was called like he was the next coming of Dwayne Wade.. lol

Hopefully he works out for us... Thats all we can do now is hope..

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
1 hour ago, terrell said:

Whats scarier is our GM possibly drafting a guy for another team before a trade was even finalized.. Wtf

That makes that theory hard to believe. LF cant be that stupid... Can he? I mean, LF and KK were jumping up and down when Kobes name was called like he was the next coming of Dwayne Wade.. lol

Hopefully he works out for us... Thats all we can do now is hope..

I don’t think they are that good of actors.  They were pumped.

• Like 1